Knife strats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
You mean newb and average?

Anyway, I am not sure. Maybe right clicking and aiming at the head. Or jumping and stabbing?

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Originally posted by Akule
i see a lot of guys nab headshots with knifes... how do they do this?? (note: im not all that good @ cs so consider me inbetween newb and good)
Aiming a bit above the head(just a bit) usualy works ,and other good strats is simply to learn the max reach of the knife. When you learn the max reach, its really hard for others to kill you.

Edit: Also just as deadly as a headshot now if you do a rightclick stab in a persons back it will do around 100+damage.

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
never knew the knife was that powerful... i'll stick to my own strats with heavy weapons... i hate close range combat...

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i love the knife, ussaly if it is knife vs knife i just right click right when the enemy gets in range , if im sneaking up on somone i go for the hs , aim about 1/2 a centimeter above the head n it should get a hs

xjMaN88lx

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
usually no knifing strats if ur not having a knife fight and u see some noobs back to u

but if ur in a knife fight just strafe around in a circular motion going for the stabs not the puny slashes... it shuld kill him.. also a stab to the back of the head can do 630 damage..

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Yeah, knifing is fun, especially with my the knife skin I used to find :) (I swear, I will find that dildo skin again someday!)

xjMaN88lx

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
they have awesome skins.. i remember back in the day when they had deagle skins with working scopes.. that was considered an exploit but who wuld know?

xjMaN88lx

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeh its considered an exploit.. its pretty coo

i dont use it in official tournys and shoit.. just for fun

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
I've never seen a skin with added functionality other than a sprite to make scopes easier to see on awps and scouts etc. I have had those sprites with the red dots for the aug though, those were nice.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
OMG I hate that map...Awp maps aren't very good if you can't get the awp AS SOON as you get in, that one you have a very good chance of getting killed as soon as you spawn...

Status
Not open for further replies.