Killers Punished?

FZ. | gOsu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well im pretty sure it is against the constituion...but i think we should kill them however they killed their victoms...

like, if they hacked up someone with a machedie...*cant spell* (really really big knife) i tihnk we should hack off each limb and then wait for them to bleed to death...while everone they know and stuff watched...andeveryone gets a whack ^^

here you go mom, you take an arm ^^

whack him once for me

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
problem is u hardly ever know who the real kiler is

dust601

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
if you go to such extreme measures thers goin to be less assured convictions because the jury has to live with themsevels knowing they put him there and thats gonna raise alot more doubt in there minds

l33t bunny master

Premium Member
Reaction score
killers if covicted should live their life in maxc prison with no chance of perole ever...but only first degree murder.

sprucegoose

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
life in prison is worse than dying and these damn prisons nowadays are like the ritz carlton i mean goddamn theyre supposed to be punished i see this prison show and they have a like a decently sized room w/toilet sink bed and a small tv wtf

dust601

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i'd rarther not waste my money on someone who killed a fellow honest citizen but thats me.
but then again i don't think they need this fancy ass execution that costs ****ing hundred thousand dollers either
they should just shoot them, be easier for everyone.

Zmoney

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I think, the killers, should be gadually tourtured, throughout, a life sentece in prison.

Snagg

Premium Member
Reaction score
First degree murder or anything very serious -> take him for medical research. He took something from society. Society's going to take something from him. Anything else. Jail.

Strongest_Claw

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Haha@snagg. Actually, for a lot of people, jail is better than their current life of starvation. Think about it... Food, shelter, clothing (kickass striped orange :)), entertainment, football, basketball... The US wastes too much money on these people. They should all be shot in the head! Not fatal of course...

sprucegoose

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
shit dont waste a good bullet put em against a brick wall and crack em in the head w/a hammer this whole injection thing is bull

JeFfDiddy78

Member!
Reaction score
Website
hometown.aol.com
i think that exicution is way too humane i mean we should go back to the good old days of town square exicutions and stoning them to death it will show people not to go on killling sprees

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Amen People - They Shud Have The Rest Of Their Rotten Lives In Prison - WIth Alot Of Gays To Split Them In Half - Either Way They Need To Pay For WHat They've Done - I Like The Idea Of Medical Research. Could Help The World

Gedrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
TV huh, I say we make them watch shitty infomercials 24/7. I guarantee the suicide rate would go up. Maybe an escaped convict would kill chef Tony too. That ****er has to die, or at least be bludgeoned a little.

l33t bunny master

Premium Member
Reaction score
haha ya we could just send them to life in prison watching opra... hahahahaha...id kill myself in a second.