Just started wc3 Help choosing race plz

wuv1004

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Heya all.
I'm new to wc3. I have friends playing it already. I have little knowledge about this game. I'm currently trying NE. anythoughts or how should i start my building order, which hero,...etc...

I did the single player campaigns w/ ne.

anyone ?

FuZi0N

Member!
Reaction score
post this in the NE strat forum and then youll get some mroe answers

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
The best race is not NE to start of with, to be homest. It's either Humans or Orcs. Do the campaign first, it's a great place to get started. And check out the stickies here, they're great. Once you're comfortable, start looking around BF for stuff. And welcome to BF.

Wc911

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well yea orc or human is are good races to start with but ..... human has way to many building to upgrade stuff to upgrade to a castle u need a black smith and a lumber mill orc only needs lumber mill so i find or to be the easier race:p

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
be Orcs. they are th powerfhouses. they easy to start off, and you dont have to be insanely good to win some games.

Night elf at the early stages are good, but trust me, almost all their units are ragned as u start to get good, you begin to need good micro just to keep ur archers and hunts alive.

Ud are a really good races once you are good with a game. personaly i play them. I can do great things with them, so if u EVER decide to try the Undead, just call on me.

Minnesota

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
In TFT the race that kinda dominates is NE, you can still win with Orcs, which have been the dominant race of games before, like War3, 2, and 1. So if you dont have TFT, use Orc (I would say), and for TFT.... I dunno. still havent figured out whats most handy. People seam to do good with NE in TFT, but I dont really like NE.. kinda complicating.

wuv1004

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Guys thank you so much for your great replies. I'll be doing the campaigns for some time. I'll try to learn bit by bit on single player. Most likely i will have questions and building orders and heroes.

I've been playing starcraft for over three years and I pretty much mastered microying w/ zergs and protoss. Just sick and tired of playing sc for now.

well once again thank you.
kpryde4eva, kpride4eva.