JoKeS Bring Jokes

GoTeNkZ-

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
JoKeS BRING JOKES
JokeSSSS----

There was a man and a women. they where married for 10 years the old man was accused of black magic and the disaperiances of dogs and cats around the nighborhood and he promised when he died he would raise from the grave!(10 years Later) the man died and after the burial the wife went 2 the bar then sum naigbors walked in and said arent u afraid he will come back? the wife put down her drink and said let the old bastard dig i buried him upside down

By,
GoTeNkZ-

GoTeNkZ-

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
JokeSS-------

There was a man and a women married and the women woke up one night and her husband wasent is bed so she went downstairs she found him in the kitchen crying she asked wuts the matter dear he replied do u remember 20 years ago we were haveing sex in the back of my car (Dirty Sex) yes dear i do. do u remember ur dad found us in the car having sex. yes dear. remember he put the shotgun to my head and said if u dont marry my doughter i will send u 2 join for 20 years. yes dear i do. well id be getting out 2day.....

Posted By,
GoTeNkZ-

GoTeNkZ-

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
HEY COME ON POEPLE ITS BEEN 30 MIN PUT SUM GOOD ASS JOKES DOWN LOOK AT ME I PUT DOWN 2 I COULD ADD LIKE 50 MORE BUT THAT WOULD RUNE THE FUN FOR U lol

Unregistered .

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
One time there was this homosexual man that did it with a man that was really a hermaphrodite and impregnated him/her/it and she had a baby and he grew up but it was a girl raised as a guy and looks like a guy but she thinks she's a man and she got a girlfriend and tried to have children with her and forgot she was really a girl because she thought she was a guy but then the girlfriend sent her to the doctors because she never saw a hermpahrodite and they killed her and dissected her and her name was GoTeNkz-.

K bye.

Unregistered .

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by GoTeNkZ-
U MOTHER ****ING SON OF A BITCH!!!!
Ahahahahahahahaha!!!!! oh, man... I'm gonna call you Hermy from now on. Hermy being short for Hermaphrodite.

Hope you liked the joke, Hermy!

Unregistered .

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by GoTeNkZ-
y dont u register it dun cost nutin
LMAO. Man, first of all... my name IS Unregistered. Second of all, EDIT. Stop freaking spamming. Third, I know I'm funny. Thank you. But I'm still gonna call you Hermy.

STOP SPAMMING

Unregistered .

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Man, you are such a biter. That's a sign of a hermaphrodite. Also, if you refuse the problem and call someone else a hermaphrodite in retaliation. Just accept it, Hermy. It's not my fault it happened. However, I am bored and I came up with a theory of why you are a hermaphrodite:

Your mommy was pregnant with twins and she was pregnant with you and a girl. THEN OUTTA SOME FREAK HORROR MOVIE INCIDENT IT RAINED AND SHE CRASHED AND HIT A PHONE POLE AND THE ELECTRICITY FRIED HER AND THE DOCTORS COULDNT SAVE HER BUT SHE COULD GET YOU AND YOUR SISTER OUTTA THERE BUT IN SOME FREAK ACCIDENT THE ELECTRICITY MELDED YOU BOTH TOGETHER TO CREATE HERMY! THE SPAMALICOUS HERMAPHRODITE!!!!11

k bye

-=EDITED=-
HERMY I ****ING TOLD YOU TO USE EDIT. Stop doing double posts, thanks.

Unregistered .

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Dude, STFU. Stop frickin' spamming. You will get unpopular real fast. Go find something to do, play some Diablo, StarCraft, WarCraft, even Counter-Strike! Do something, Hermy. Cause God knows you'll never reproduce. Go entertain yourself with something and stop spamming.