Javazon Build Help Please

Temujen

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Javazon Build Help

I am begining my first javazon and have no clue how much str dex ect to distribute. What skills should I max and how much should I use for syngergies? Also if you could add what is a good gear setup and what your javazon has and how it works for you that would be great. Do javazons stand up in hell mode ok? I am more interested in PVM but if your describing a PVP setup plz let me know. I really appreciate your help.

~DemonicPyro~

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
this is pvm build
skills 20 lightning fury 10 in crit strike 10 pierce (more if you need to pierce better or you could get a razortail) 10 in all dodges (or more if you are dying REALLY REALLY fast) 1 in valk and all prereqs

items
helm: andy's head if ladder if not gaze or tals mask are good

armor: enigma or skullders if you want some mf other wise you could use some other decent armor maybe shaft

shield: ss

java: demons arch or titans depends on what you like (preferally eth on both)

gloves: gouts or good rare gloves

boots: travs or goreriders

belt: either string or VHC depends on if you need more life or ll

rings: one wisp projector and a good dual leech ring

ammy: crescent moon, highlords or cats eye or a good rare ammy

and thats about it also you want one point in jab for low lvling and mid lvling

~DemonicPyro~

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
sry all for the double post but temujen pmed me and i dont know how to do that so im posting here (its on topic so dont flame me plz)

from my experience javazons are awesome they literally slaughter everything in front of them tho i nvr got my javazon to hell (i play hc and lagged and died with her in a private baal game for quest in nm) but whenever i was playing with my friends pally he was complaining cuz i killed them b4 he could get his hammers going, the only problem with them is they arent the best at bosses so you might want to leech the bosses, also a great thing about javazons is that they can really off little to no equipment all that gets annoying is if you have a javelin that doesnt replenish which is basically until lvl 42 if you got titans

edit: for stats you should go with enough to wear an ss enough dext for your javas and max block this should give you good ar and rest in vitality or you could go very little vitality and pump dext for more dmg and ar

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
FYI on editing posts: