Jamella

S

smu930

Ok I just downloaded this program and its great, when it works. And thats the problem, it rarely works. Can someone help me? I got this program from www.mewgood.com

Unregistered .

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
learn yourself how to use jammela, boy. thats what i did. first of all, tell us what the error dialog box says. that might be a start!

S

smu930

well the problems arent with Jamela the progrm the problems are the errors i get when loading my char. The error message i usally get is Bad dead bodies. Can you help me from there?

Unregistered .

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ah, i think maybe your character has an item it can't read or something. however, i have never gotten "bad dead bodies" from jammy. is it a hardcore character?

QuakeR

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
just go ingame, throw all your stuff out (ALL) and open it again, should work now. ( u can create ur stuff again neways ;P)

Flaming_cows

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i cant believe the amount of newbies here, bad dead bodies is easy to fix
bad inventory data means u have overhacked or have bad items
heres how u
fix it:
1. Copy Character.d2s (where character is the name or ur character) from ur
Daiblo II directory to a different folder
2. Delete an item
3. test for error message
4. repeat 2 and 3 until u do not get the error anymore
5. copy the backup character to ur Diablo II directory
6. remove the item that u removed the last time u did step 2
7. test character

newbies :mad:

Flaming_cows

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
bad dead bodies and bad inventory data are the same problem, btw except bad dead bodies can also mean u overhacked stats

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
What kind of errors are you getting? If you explain ill try n help. Also... keep the swearing outta here. and go to uncensored.. this forum is supposed to be NEWBIE FRIENDLY... sluts.

QuakeR

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
errhmm... eehh.... i wasnt swearing... i was speaking... korean!... yea... thats what i was doing... it only looked like i was swearing... i swear ! ... uhh... wait... i dont swear... umm... forget it... :p

Flaming_cows

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by SkuZZy
What kind of errors are you getting? If you explain ill try n help. Also... keep the swearing outta here. and go to uncensored.. this forum is supposed to be NEWBIE FRIENDLY... sluts.
nice comeback

Sol-leks

Reaction score
new problem,when i load a item it's not as it is on b.net.Such as tal's plate and windforce,what can i do?
newbie both in english and diablo

Flaming_cows

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok let me give all u ppl the story of jamella
Jamella is the best editor u will ever find so far, and although it may be buggy, its better than all the rest
Jamella once had a nice forum going and the editor was going great, Jamerlla made an editor, blizzard would make a new, fatter checksum, and jamella would flip blizzard and get past the checksum
one day, jamella just disappeared, some say his father died, and some say its cuz he went to college, still others say that it was becuz he had died. either way, all that was left was a beta version of his editor, which is what we have today
and becuz its a beta, not everything works right

P.S. there is a new editor being developed by ericjwin and Mastadex (u probly never heard of them) that will replace jamella, i have the source code of what is done so far, and im working on it a little

Unregistered .

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OMFG!!!!!!1111 Flamin, it was a joke. In case you haven't noticed, I act like a newb. It's just one of those annoying things I do. However, I do agree with you that Jamella is one of the best, but I seem to have found myself using Shadowmaster more often. The only time I use Jamella is when I'm making hacked items.

Flaming_cows

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dont use jammy for that, if u dont like jammy, use a combo of Fuzzier's, ericjwin's editor, and shadowmaster

Liquidz

Member!
Reaction score
Hmmm.. If u have too have hacked stuff like mods that take up the whole screen and if u have chance to hit / stike / or strucken those screw it up sometimes so try taking one item off and if that doesn't work just take another off till it works. Later.