Item hacking

pat

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Fine, I've gone out and bought LOD. I can use shadowmaster (like its hard to) and import/dupe all kinds of nice items. I have only one question now, how do I hack them to a point of not sucking (IE-not a white wiht only 15000, which seems to be the highest i can make them normally, how is the <100000 def done? Just please point me in the direction of a hexing tutorial or editor, something, 16000 def isn't good enough.

I also have a question about health. I see health of 8 million, and I can do that myself. The problem is thatif you set max health so high, it only fills up a little bit, like 6000, and I can get 30000 and it fills up, so how does it work to use 8 million health? Do you need a mod or something for it to actually be of usefullness?

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
go to www.nightshiver.com/ericwin and d/l fuzzies editor then ova socket something then add jewls or w/e with 511ed and based on char lvl +def and based on char lvl defed and +1013 stuff

pat

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Uhh, thanx. I was thinkin something like this, but didn't know. That explains all the armor with super high stats having sockets filled with jewels.

oops, I just read that, yes, it helps significantly. But, well, it only gets up to about 60000, yes I set it at 1013 def normal, and added ALL the defencive attributes. But, well, it didn't go high as needed. I used fuzzier to socket it, and and jewels, but could only use 7 in it...I set it to 15? And in-game, it only shows three jewels in it, so what did I do wrong???

Few other questions:

1. Is there a site which describes the .d2i format in-depth, obviously that could come to use.

2. Is there anyplace with some examples as to how I would control the packets that are sent and "received" in a VB6 program. especially the packet for dropping items (if I get this knowledge, I'll release the resulting trainer to all)

3. D2 Hackit, wonderful thing it is. But I can only wonder what is used to make those modules. My estimate is that they are mostly based on sending/receiving certain packets on certain conditions (I wouldn't know for sure). So how are those modules made? Is it a special scripting langauge or something?

All help would be appreciated. Hmm, my opinion of this board is beginning to go up, now that my eye's are beginning to adjust to the unexplainable clash of colors.

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
first u can only have a max of 7 jewls in items and another thing u can get 100k def useing a BoneWeave

also Im not totaly sure but i think that there is no real packet for dropping items

pat

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I figured the item defense part out, I wasn't getting enough jewels in it (it LOOKED right, until in-game).

As for packet to drop item. There must be, how else could you drop items in multi-player? Anyway, I think I recall having seen it before, I just don't understand using it, this question is for anyone that knows how.

pat

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ahh yes, here they are:
16=Pickup Item From Ground
17=Drop Item to Ground

both are packets you send, and there are some for receiving packets too. My only problem is that I don't understand these, how do I use them. I can't even figure it out using ".send" in d2 hackit, I never did understand how to. I can type ".send 17", but have no idea how to specify an item I drop and its stats.

Hopefully I can get a reply.

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
o i thought u ment like drop items from monsters ect

pat

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
nope, I'm not making a drop mod. I am actually trying to work on a trainer which lets you edit characteristics of an item, and then click a "drop it" button, and you will send packet to drop that item, I just can't figure out how to specify the item and its stats, nor how to use packets in the first place really.

SyrexX

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
just outta curiousity is there a reason the unique items were excluded from the fuzzier program, and is there a way to import them into the program as i seem to be running into a problem finding what im looking for among the unique ranks?

SyrexX

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
What i dont get is Fuzzier has a great proggy going, why did he never finish it? or at least release the source for others to complete the work?