It wont b 2d anymore and will probly b in hell

SiMSuRFeR

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
There not just be 3d animated characters but animated worlds with prob/ this time animated sky with some other effects like FLYing Not just stayin on the ground/ Like actually play as an angel and take off flyin shooting stuff down at a barb that uses warcries to paralyze it then uses throwin mast to kill the (Bad) angel.

ittle b past hell or mabie all of a sudden diablos olddd great grandma w/ 10x times power will resurect after seeing the curse from Baal is over since hes dead in all/// The old grandma of diablo will probly be named Diablina and seek vengeans on heaven and kill everything and make it to the last gate while we start off at hell workin our way up to heaven to conquer the evil Bi**c to save heaven and new classes this time u get to play as a priest to conquer evil demons and the like and there will be converted angels from the power of Diablina which mindcontrolled them the angels use DARK Light Power which is Fist of Dark HEAVens wich is a purple bolt from the sky and does lightning damage and instead of harming undead with holy bolt kills the living. The angels that are converted are the high dark angels that guard diablina heir in the gates of heaven ( SICK THAT evil Diablina and (baal will make an apeearance since diablina has a shamen ancestry and can raise the dead so baal will be half dead half alive and diablina will mindcontrol him to be her bi*** since he put a curse on her to keep her in tombed for all time underneith hells abyss )

diablo has a cousin 2 which was in the abys along with diablina his name is Diaknon he was an angel of god and he was in heaven and tried to stop diablina and she converted him back to his family on the dark side now you have to defeat 3 more prime evils no tellin what ull find in the mortal realm after getting to heaven shoot since u start in hell this is gunna be one action packed hardcore game lol this is an opinion none of this info is correct or has been confirmed this is just what i think d3 should b or b better then this. :p

H

handicap rappa

uh,,

omg yo, it gonna be izzoff the hizzouse! shiddawg, d3 be 2 phat! makes me wanna be grabbin up all on my nizzuts just thinkin about it yo. that diablina betta think 2ce befo mezzin wit deez skizzzills, check it:

bustin out like charles manson,
kickin out mad mmbops like hanson,
feelin the flow, ho's be dancin,
gettin it on, doin tha romancin (with the girl from hanson)

my knives are sharper than madonna's tits
bustin out mad cheese, tossin it on my ritz, (cracka's biatch!)
its all for show, the rings, the blings, all my items on diablo
im 1337, runnin around dressed up like a naked amazon screamin tricka treat! mofo's i want candy, stickin it to hoes like mandy, moore,, ya god damn right i want more, candy that is, straight up no doubt, nigga wha? you know, its like, raaarrr
RRAAAAAAARRRRRRRTGHGHHH!!!!!!

John112

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
but when has the diablo seris been focused on family besides 3 brothers and that wasnt even a major part

i dont think blizzard is gunna do n e thing to crazy like that just kinda stick wit what they have been doin just add a couple new things like they did wit the expansion which was a huge succes

influentz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hahahahahahaha TOY RHYMES my frenz... thos are toy rhymes... i'm hopin' you were messin' aroun with thos flow, droppin' low, kuz you aint the one tah drop lyrical notes.

AXE.0000

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that was the most hillarious post i have ever read about diablo ever. i am a the biggest fan blizzard will ever have for diablo games so that may have been more funny to me than the rest of you but that was very f***in funny. if you needed to smoke somthing to come up with a story like that<lol still laughing> then smoke it again and come up with more that was truly golden.

janarda

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
...i reapeat WHAT???????????????????????????????????????????????????? lol don't worry on explaining to me my head jsut aint the same today :D