Is there even gonna be SC2?

Reaction score
Website
www.alpha-squadron.net
IVE GOT IT!!!!!! If blizzard makes any more games, SC2 should be the next 1.
First they made Warcraft then Diablo. Then WC2 then Starcraft. Then D2. Then W3 and now SC2.

They have WC3, D2, now they need SC2. thats all there is to it ;)

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Originally posted by VAPORIZOR-X_AS
IVE GOT IT!!!!!! If blizzard makes any more games, SC2 should be the next 1.
First they made Warcraft then Diablo. Then WC2 then Starcraft. Then D2. Then W3 and now SC2.

They have WC3, D2, now they need SC2. thats all there is to it ;)
U forgot Sc ghost

InvincibleMuta

Member!
Reaction score
The Land of the Free and the Home of Purdue
Website
Visit site
Well blizzard is trying different genres of games right now, they have a splinter-cell like game and an everquest like game, sooner or later they need to make sc2. I think theyre waiting for the original to go out of style, its still heavily played and that is a good sign for now, they know they have a huge backing for it and when it comes out its gonna blow away a lot of sales records, even more that wc3

SCfan13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
There has to be a sc2 for these two reasons. This is the exact dialouge from the scenes that clue you on sc2.

1.First Raynor after Fenix dies in Korhal by Kerrigans forces

Raynor: Fenix, no! Kerrigan are you mad! How many more people have to die until you reach your mad quest for power! How many more must suffer from your betrayals!

Kerrigan: Enough Jim, he died as any Protoss warrior wanted to, in combat.

Raynor: He died because you betrayed him! Your going to pay for this Sarah.

Kerrigan: Tough talk Jim, i dont think you have what it takes to be a killer.

Raynor: I am going to kill you Sarah. It may not be today or tommorow or even with an army behind my back, but I am the man who is going to kill you one day, I'll be seing you!

2. Zeratul's visit on the Dark Moon

Duran: Magnificent isn't it.

Zeratul: Who are you!

Duran: I have had many names throughout the millenia, some call me Samir Duran.

Zeratul: Hmph, Kerrigan's consort, is this part of her twisted schemes?

Duran:No, young Kerrigan isn't capable of creating this grand experiment. Though he control of the Zerg Broods have quickened my work, she is narrowly aware of these cells.

Zeratul: If you are not Kerrigan's lackey, what are you!
Duran: I am a servant of a far greater power that has hid for countless ages. Its power is reflected in this cell.

Zeratul: Have you any idea of what you've done...do you know what this hybrid is capable of!?"

Duran: Of course I do, young prodigal. Behold the power of you're history."

Zeratul: All I behold is an ambomination.

Duran: Young prodigal, you may believe this is a failure but it a weapon strong enough to phase worlds. You may destroy all the specimans here it will do you no good...for I have seeded the Hybrid over many worlds. You will never find them all before they awaken, and when they do you're universe will be changed...forever.