Is no-cd crack neccesary

crazy-man

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.minitokyo.net
I didn't need to use cd crack and was able to run Warcraft 3 TFT using an image cd of Warcraft 3 and TFT. Usually if you just use TFT or Wc3 alone it won't do anything but I used DaemonTool and was able to run Warcraft3/TFT with both cd images together. Why is this possible with both Warcraft 3 image and TFT? The new patch made it so that images won't work but I use images and still able to play it :p.

c0ik

Member!
Reaction score
Same for me, I don't use my legit cd cause I amde an image, although I burned the image that worked for me to a friend and it didnt work for him...not sure why, but most of images I do just work for me ;0!

DRaKHNiR

Member!
Reaction score
Website
og.mud.pl
Originally posted by crazy-man
I didn't need to use cd crack and was able to run Warcraft 3 TFT using an image cd of Warcraft 3 and TFT. Usually if you just use TFT or Wc3 alone it won't do anything but I used DaemonTool and was able to run Warcraft3/TFT with both cd images together. Why is this possible with both Warcraft 3 image and TFT? The new patch made it so that images won't work but I use images and still able to play it :p.
WTF r u talking about? U use 2 cd images in 2 virtual drives at once or what? Images won't work but they still work??

Originally posted by c0ik
Same for me, I don't use my legit cd cause I amde an image, although I burned the image that worked for me to a friend and it didnt work for him...not sure why, but most of images I do just work for me ;0!
The image on a virtual drive worked for you or the burned image worked for you? Usually the ability to make a working image depends on the drive. I made a greaty working image using cloneCD without any additional complicated $hit. I used my DVD drive to do it. But doing the same thing (just making the image, no burning) using lite-on burner I failed to make a valid image. And now the burning: failed with both images. Even the image that worked perfectly on a virtual drive screwed up when burned.

c0ik

Member!
Reaction score
You don't need 2 images to run the game LOL! maybe to install..buts whats the use? and Try alcohol 120% to make the image of it and burn it properly, although once burned in my friends house it require a crack but you can still intall it, and at my house it work like the original.

crazy-man

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.minitokyo.net
No, the new patch has disallowed images meaning using daemon tools and those. For somewhat reason if I only use one virtual image of the cd it says not able to detect cd but if I use both of them I'm able to play.