Interview

DjBlaze

Member!
Reaction score
Website
starghost.com
Dear DjBlaze,

Thanks for contacting us hear at Blizzard Entertainment, we are pleased that you have developed an interest in our forhtcoming game, StarCraft: Ghost. Currently, we try to limit the amount of interviews done with the developers, since if they are always interviewing, they would never finish developing! I hope you understand that we do not only limit fan requests, but media requests as well.

This is the most BS I have heard. I emailed Blizzard asking if I could interview a developer but read this line especially Currently, we try to limit the amount of interviews done with the developers, since if they are always interviewing, they would never finish developing! This is real bs. What will 5 mins of their time just to get on B.NET so I can ask a few questions...That's BS "sorry we try to limit...." my ass. Well, glad I got that out of my system ;).

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Heh, I like the effort you put forth in attempting that Blaze. Maybe if you told them exactly who it is you write for they'll understand :p

Tell them the fury of StarGhost.com and BattleForums.com will decend upon them, and the gamers will take over their servers. Mass pandemonium!!! Old characters will be allowed once more in your b.net names!!!!!! SOJs for EVERYONE!!!!!!!! AHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, glad I got that out of my system too. I've lost so many ill characters on D2, and so many cool StarCraft names from signing in one day too late to save my account, that all that anger had to come out eventually.

On a serious note, tell them you write for http://www.StarGhost.com, soon to become a member of http://www.BattleNetwork.com (currently under development), and we would be happy to make lots of hype around it. Additionally, should they actually grow a heart, and they agree, I'm sure everyone here would like you to ask a question that's been bugging them about the game!

DjBlaze

Member!
Reaction score
Website
starghost.com
That's is what I had wrote cortalos but, I never sent the second copy of the paragraph. And they still said what they said. I mean what will take 10 minutes of time. But, noooooo"10 minutes of interviewing the game developers then they won't finish" Blah.

Infested

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.
well, there's probably a LOT of interview requests and even though each interview is 5 minutes, those 5 minutes add up quickly.
why don't you try something unique, like upload a custom virus into their system?