[Instructions]on how to use the SkeptCraft aka Drop Hack

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEWBIEBGH

Member!
Reaction score
Website
starcrafthatchery.cjb.net
Ok, you turn it on, while ur in a game, you go to the sned messeages menu, select send mge to one player, slide it down to the guy to u wanna drop, select accept.press F11, then press Shift+9 and hit enter, and wolla.

God Illuvatar

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
This is the most useless hack ever made for SC. It sounds like some ****er just doing this for fun, rather then trying to do someone that would help/enhance the SC experience. But it seems like all it's destined for is to waste your time, the players time who got dropped, and also wrecks the whole game, if someone essential leaves (UMS maps). Shame on whoever uses this hack.

nickolay2

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
YOU ****ERS ITS NOT SKEPTCRAFT. OVERFLOW WAS THE ONE WHO ORIGINALLY MADE IT AND THEN A N00B LIKE YOU HEXED IT. WHY CANT YOU ****ING ASSHOLES UNDERSTAND. I HOPE ALL OF YOU DIE IN A CAR WRECK.

God Illuvatar

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yeah. How newbish. This thread deserves to be closed. The mods should ban this kind of crap, or else allow SCU to be allowed back into the SCforums. After all, the hack section, says "talk here about any kind of hack". What kind of discrimination is this?

borednerd

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.gamerzfx.net
SCU has more to do with ums than it does with hacking.
I know some will disagree, but think,
Will scu give u an advantage to a game, or will it unlock a map?

Jon_K

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
A map protector modifies game code (well, the map code) so a map editor cannot read the scm/scx datafile correctly (thus not opening it)

The map UNprotector modifies the game code (well, the map code) so a map editor can read the scm/scx datafile again after it's been protected. (Thus allowing it to be opened again.)

Sounds like a hack to me!

Originally posted by nickolay2
**** you. I hope your pc gets destroyed
lol me too

rune_warrior

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by nickolay2
YOU ****ERS ITS NOT SKEPTCRAFT. OVERFLOW WAS THE ONE WHO ORIGINALLY MADE IT AND THEN A N00B LIKE YOU HEXED IT. WHY CANT YOU ****ING ASSHOLES UNDERSTAND. I HOPE ALL OF YOU DIE IN A CAR WRECK.
well said, dont download skeptcraft or archncraft. those are hexed programs by archn and someone. download overflow's program even tho you shouldn't because its gay.

Archn

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I did more than change the credits. I provided much better instructions. Overflow's were... lacking... However, Skept just changed my credits. He just didn't change them all ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.