Injured yourself playing video games?

Have you ever injured yourself while playing a video game?

• Total voters

fritfrat

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Leaning back in a chair out of excitement at one point, I actually flipped it all the way back and complete collapsed over myself. I ended up having a scraped elbow that was bleeding, and the cut bothered me for a day or so. I could win a contest with that! lol

That I have gotten sore from playing too much DDR :p

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
And in 5 days, he lost 50 pounds. What an improvement.

Tupac Amaru Shakur

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
whats ddr? I havent really injured myself in the ways you guys are saying, btw how does a controller bounce back??

Well for my injury you could say i kinda starved myself. When i was younger about 12 or so i would play mostly the whole day and not eat from lazyness or forgetting to eat. Well i would i guess hurt my body because if you dont eat over a period of a few days it is accumalative damage in your body. Thank God i stoppd doing that and ate at age 15

OT: I JUST NOTICED TEH SNOQW ON BACKGROUND ****ING COOOLLL!!!

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
Wing Zero said:
the only time was on mario part 1 where u have to spin the joy stick really fast. i riped the skin off on hte palm of my hands
Same: Mario party 1, the tug of war game on the single player minigame mode :( I hated that shit...

Tupac Amaru Shakur

Reaction score
Carbon said:
once i got so pissed off with one level in Zelda: Majoras Mask i threw the controller at the wall and broke the controller...that caused emotional and financial injury.
What level?? :p

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
o yes, when i was playing shooting games and when i keep getting shot and starting over in the same place. after so many times i was kinda mad and i pounded my fist on the desk. went kinda numb. no broken bones though

yomama11

Member!
Reaction score
ya i have gotton hert by me and bros getting in fight while pllayin halo or sumtin like that

TroiK-

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
When losing in halo 2 I usually take the controller and smash it againts my head as hard as possible.

The Sweet Love

Never Say Never
Reaction score
Once I played the sims for over 8 hours and my eyes hurt afterwards. That's pretty much the only injury I suffered.