Im new to FT, and WC3 tips.

zeroxuz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hi, im so to say new with this game. I wonder about whitch of the races that is not so hard to get good with. Iv heard that NE is easy but i like humens and orc better (soldiers), This is a dumb thread , but i hope that someone can help me.

FuZi0N

Member!
Reaction score
when you say your new...... is it just to TFT or Warcraft alltogether

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Allright.... to choose a race. I'd go with human, they have a good mix of every thing in the game. Did you ever play starcraft or any other RTS?

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by CitricAcid13
Allright.... to choose a race. I'd go with human, they have a good mix of every thing in the game. Did you ever play starcraft or any other RTS?
Good mix of units yes....but....the farms are really annoying!!! I hate how farms only supply 6 food!!!

Every other race doesn't have this annoying handicap. If you liked playing as the Protoss in SC then you might want to be UD.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Go check out what we have to say. I'd say you start off with Humans since they'll get you up to scratch. NE and Undead are a little dodgy to get off for newbs.

FuZi0N

Member!
Reaction score
if i were you id get used to orc or human, then move on to harder races E.G NE and UD [they arent really that hard but definatly harder than human or orc]

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Undead and NE are really hard to get good at. although NE is the race you can just mass units and still win. that is why alot of noobs picked Ne, cause they could just mass.