I'm making a game...

Incolas

Reaction score
... and I would like to show it to you.

It's about your opinion on video games and contributing to determine the general opinion of gamers.

The basic principle is you publish your opinion on a game, then others can give it pwnz!, which are positive feedback points, if they find it relevant or funny or smart or... well, you got me. And there are other things too!

We've been working at this with my 3 mates for about a year. We're from France but it's all in English! proper even, I think.

If you'd like to give it a try, it starts at www.gamocracy.com/start

Sintar

Member!
Reaction score
So, it's like a survey website, with some additional content? Or am I missing something?

Incolas

Reaction score
kind of! we're trying to bring something new to all this. we're still in beta and our resources are very limited. i'd love to know what you think of it...

Nickman13

Reaction score
Keep it up. I love seeing the little guy come out on top. When this is out of Beta, I will probably use. I might even recommend it to some friends. Best of luck

BOBDOB

Reaction score
Hey, great start to the project guys! I totally understand the difficulty in making a game with such short numbers. Let me know when it's out of beta and I'll probably get it.