I'm back

KOLOSSAL

Hi Friends
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Yah, I'm here to stay for a while, as long as there's school. It's the only place I can get on the computer since my mom put a password on the one at home.

Haven't seen you in a while Galatia. Glad to see you're still here. I'm also waiting for a response on where coRt went again. Any information on what's been going on since I've been gone would be helpful.

[glow=royalblue] Haha, glow kicks it. [/GLOW]
Coolness---------^

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by ¿?Wå†ëR¿?
Hmm, well, I don't know if this is the place, but I'm back. It's kind of like introducing myself again. :)

Did you bring the stolen goods> *nervous glances*

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Greetings again, Water. Glad to see you back to BF :)

Miss

Member!
Reaction score
Now this is just me but I believe this whole Introducing that people reply to ... all they rlly say is hey .. .is it needed? No. A way to get +post counts? Yes. Maybe that why people take advantage of it.. (and im not pointing fingers!) so i will end there.

Water feel special enough for my only salut to anyone. Altho I do not know you hope you make yourself at home here its nice and cousy and lots of sexy guys like tronga so just hey and wb ;)

Benzur

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
glad to see that you came back ¿?Wå†ëR¿? ive been waiting OH-SO long for you to rejoin the forums. glad you could make it!

KOLOSSAL

Hi Friends
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Ahh, Tronga Monga, good to see you to. Oh yes, I've been meaning to ask a favor of you. I need to get my name changed again. I had it changed for about a month until battleforums was hacked then it was changed back to the annoying name ¿?Wå†ëR¿? Now, it wouldn't be near annoying if I didn't have to pull up charmap every time I wanted to log in. Anyway, I'll PM you.

As for Brokenarrow, I thank you for "only salut to anyone", but I must disagree with you on the subject of the introduction forums. When a new person to the forum comes they are usually looking for a warm welcome. Even a nice "hey" or "welcome" can make them feel like people care. I do agree that the people of the forums should write more, but you have to accept that some people are lazy or can't type as fast as you. As for people just saying things to get +post counts, I used to be that way, and I'm sure you did too. You probably wanted to feel like the important ones who had a lot of post counts and had the feeling of more power. Don't worry, I used to feel the same way also. Anyways, my insane rambling is over with.

Well actually, I got one more thing to say, wait, 2. 1st, thank you Benzur for your warm kind hearted welcome. BUT, you haven't been to battleforums since last year, so, you haven't been waiting "OH-SO long" Maybe, you should introduce yourself while you're here now and quit making new accounts...
2nd, Where did Theroy go?

Benzur

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
....*sharp pain* OUCH!

ok well i probably deserved that, i think that ive probably had like at least 4 accounts here! hahahah. Hey i like your new avi tho. (very spiffy) and well even tho i havent been waiting that long, its still good to see your back :D

KOLOSSAL

Hi Friends
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
It feels good to be back. Being away from the computer for the whole summer is just too much. :( But, I'm back and very happy to be so. As for my avatar, no one messes with Sarevok. Simple as that. O yes, almost forgot, good to see you back too. :)

[glow=green]People are going crazy over glow. Good decision on the admins part.[/glow]