I'm Back Again!

Blizard_Dragon

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Wow! I'm back after like 4 months... At christmas I got my new computer and I was so absorbed playing D2 I forgot this place! The only thing I hope now is having a better connection than polyinter (33.6kbits/seconds lol). Wow! It's like if everything changed (or it didn't I don't know)! Well I wanna say "Hi!" to my long-seen friends, Mastermind, Mastervirus and Darkelf and a lot of others who tried to make Android Destiny (the Starcraft map) alive (lol even if we failed). And I wanna say "Hi another time!" to everyone else on Battleforums (except the big a**-holes that I hate that's normal :D). Well, see you later guys!

EDIT: Time to change my signature... lol Clan Blizard is out of date!

Raccoon

Post Djinn
Reaction score
Android Destiny has prospered and is now one of the most popular maps on B.net..

You seem really energetic, but this thread will most likely be moved despite that.

Welcome Back.. but stay off Diablo II!

Blizard_Dragon

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
TRULY? wow I didnt know android destiny was popular! (I didnt go on SC for a while u know)

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
welcome back... I remember that avatar but can;t remember where it was being used... anyway have fun here.

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
[COLOR=33DD33]Welcome Back! Unfortunately this must be voided, read the top sticky for more information.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=004400]-[/COLOR][COLOR=006600]M[/COLOR][COLOR=008800]a[/COLOR][COLOR=00AA00]tr[/COLOR][COLOR=00CC00]i[/COLOR][COLOR=00EE00]x[/COLOR][COLOR=00FF00]-[/COLOR]​