If Nihilistic is working on SC: Ghost....

G

Gord_82

Does this mean that another part of Blizzard is free/working on another Project X? Think about it. One part of Blizzard (that made the orignal Starcraft game) is now working on WOW having finished WC3, surely this leaves Blizzard North unaccounted for? Are they working on a different game???

soljah

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well who knows what da heck they r doing! all i kno is they wont releaze STARCRAFT GHOST and STARCRAFT 2 at the same time. so i guess we are ali screwed. i dont understand what blizzard is do. Why releaze 3 warcraft games in row??? And NO STARCRAFT???! Stupid blizzard !!!

Swooper

Respected Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Are u sure its not Blizzard north working on Starcraft ghost? I know the other team that was open was the ones that created WCIII. Blizzard north created Diablo, so I was assuming that Blizzard north was making Ghost. Im guessing the other team is still working on Warcraft III (with the patches and all).

Payment

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yea, I agree with Swooper. The team that made Warcraft 3will probably stick with Warcraft for a while, with patches, and if they decide to make an expansion, they will probably make that too. I guess that means that Blizzard North is making Starcraft Ghost.

Will Starcraft Ghost be able to go online? That would be really cool making good use of the Network Adaptor. It would be like unreal tournament, or Quake.

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Payment
Will Starcraft Ghost be able to go online? That would be really cool making good use of the Network Adaptor. It would be like unreal tournament, or Quake.
I've heard SC: G will have internet capabilities...