If i had a million dollars........

Zmoney

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
ID BUY A BIG-ENOUGH ASS FOR THE WHOLE FORUMS TO KISS!!!

AND YES IT WILL BE FEMALE!!!!!!!!!!

Ü
Bitches!!!!

Jiggy

IT'S A GOAT!
Reaction score
U would buy a big dildo n stick it up ur bum hole u stupid shit.

lol j/p

Zmoney

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Well the woman ass would only be about $1,000 in las vegas so i think i could do that to!!!!!

Jiggy

IT'S A GOAT!
Reaction score
I no! its perfect.

OOOO Then you could stick ur big dildo in the chicks ass!

Dw-Riot

Reaction score
I would buy a douche filled with hydro-chloric acid and shove it into Zsquared, and squeeze the little bag....:)

Reaction score
I WOULD START A CLAN TO KILL BLACK PPL AND HATE CATHOLICS BUT WE WOULN'T DRESS UP LIKE LITTLE FARIES WE WOULD PROLLY JUST WEAR ALLOT OF LEATHER OR SOMETHING I DONT KNOW WE HAVENT REALLY WORKED THAT PART OUT YET

magic_mushrooms

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ahaaa i laugh

Originally posted by 1123581321345589
I WOULD START A CLAN TO KILL BLACK PPL AND HATE CATHOLICS BUT WE WOULN'T DRESS UP LIKE LITTLE FARIES WE WOULD PROLLY JUST WEAR ALLOT OF LEATHER OR SOMETHING I DONT KNOW WE HAVENT REALLY WORKED THAT PART OUT YET
ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Jiggy

IT'S A GOAT!
Reaction score
Due if i had a million bvucks i would buy a few strippers. then i would screw each one of them until they bled. Then i would ask them to have sex with z because thats all hes gonna get. (hahahaha) they would reluctantly go. then i would kill them.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Once Again - Id Spend It, I Don't Have That Much So I Dont Know What Id Buy, Id Get Some Bill Gates Glasses Tho :) And A Lighter To Burn Peoples Hair

AzNsUpA-Boi

Premium Member
Reaction score
jiggy technically u wouldn't be buying the stripper... cuz u kill them b4 u pay... anyways yea id buy a stripper... and then i save the rest make a fortune off interest :D

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
well at least SOMEONE in here is smart enough to know that a million bucks builds up some hardcore interest =/ i dont know...but i probebly wont be going into the asylum anymore, threads in here are getting downright stupid.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Originally posted by jd-inflames
well at least SOMEONE in here is smart enough to know that a million bucks builds up some hardcore interest =/ i dont know...but i probebly wont be going into the asylum anymore, threads in here are getting downright stupid.
Damn straight, I might not come here f or a long time till i.Q. of people start getting above 0.