I'd say I regret to inform, but I don't....

Silynt Rage

Member!
Reaction score
I've decided to quit warcraft, at least for now, if not forever. I'm sick of losing, I'm sick of just flat out sucking. Rather that trying to help, the people on Bnet would rather bitch you out. I've never claimed to be a god at the game, in fact I'll be the first to say I suck at the game. I can't win. Ever.

So.... those of you who have my name on your friends list in B.net might as well take it off because it's going to take some severe convincing to get me to come back on B.net. This is a good game, but I simply am no good at it and no one is willing to work with it... including myself.

Ta ta, I hope blizzard goes ****ing broke.

Me.

Wolfie

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
LoL!

Welcome to the Life of BNET man, I know it sux. Ive been on Bnet since Diablo came out (cause it was cheaper the kali) and people always bitch. Out of anything on bnet you can always expect someone to bitch or whine about something. People complain about lag, yet they arent willing to do anything to help it.

I hope the Rumor about Blizzard changing BNET to a pay 2 play service is true so we can rid ourselves of all the dicks on bnet.

I suggest Squelching people that bitch. Why worry about what other people think? I mean they would bitch at you if you lead the Ladder. Lifes to short to worry about stupid shits that have nothing nice to say. So stay with Warcraft and have fun.

Peace out
-Wolfie

Swooper

Respected Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Suggestion: Create a new account. I know you've been talking about it, so why don't you just do it? I won a nice like 12 in a row when I stated over. And keep trying, eventually you win (though I know your frustration: with my old account, I lost 7 in a row).

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
I lose alot too. Right now I don't care so much. I like having a shitty record, cause then I can relax in games and I don't really care if I lose or not. I wouldn't trade my record in for a 10-0 record or anything like that. What's the point of having a flawless record if you're not going to beable to enjoy it? I find that people who have really good records will only play 1 or 2 games a day and if they win one of them, then they will quit while they are ahead... like records mean everything in the world. You should do like swooper said though and start a new name, then you'll be facing new player and hopefully you'll get off to a better start. Don't quit over it though, bnet will always be like that, especially when it comes to arranged teams.

Silynt Rage

Member!
Reaction score
actually, this may be the end of my days with WCIII, it has gotten to a point of annoyance that I can't get past level 9, I currently rest at level 7. If I could get into the double digits I would love the game so much more. But my play is now going to become more limited, Today I'm going to buy Unreal Tournament 2003, I was good at UT, and I was even better at Quake III.

There was no contest in both those games, maybe that's why I hate WC so much, you get used to owning in one game and then you suck ass in another, it's a rather sad day in your life, you all should try it sometime.

But that's my new news. Frustration + new game out = Toodle-oo silyntRage

PsYcHoTiC

Premium Member
Reaction score
I've had my ups and downs... so close to lvl 12 on Random Team, but then I lose because of a bad partner and go back half way to 12. But I was persistant, and kept pushing on. Eventually I learned enough to not lose, and to make up for my partners flaws, and reached my goal. Unfortunately I've slacked off a bit in the Random Team department because of partners, and now I stick to ffa's and Solo (and some AT's.) I am currently 25-3 in solo and 9-3 in ffa. Dont give up

Whaturmuva

Eating the souls of children
Reaction score
Website
aqua-teen.com
:D

:D

Silynt Rage

Member!
Reaction score
Hey Whaturmuva[PD], this is in what way funny? I guess stupidity and homosexuality go hand in hand in your clan. Speaking of which... how are all three fourteen year old members? I've stopped by your channel a few times and have noticed how many members you have ....or lack there-of. Listen... I know I suck at Warcraft III, Never claimed to be good. But at least I know it rather than preaching to every forum that I am or my clan is the best, even though the best member is what? a level 7? possibly 8 by now? Cram it up your ass... or rather... pull it out of your ass, your attitude seems to reflect some blockage in that vecinity.

As for the rest of you I bought UT2003, it wasn't as great as I had planned on it being, in fact, it came to be outright boring for me. So I'm back to WCIII, I'm working on my elf game and with the new patch out I seem to be doing a lot better. Maybe I've learned a thing or two and didn't know it. Ah well... Later all.

Basehead

Reaction score
Website
www.zone.com
knew youd be back =) btw i cant get past lvl 8 ive been knocked down to 7 and back to 8 then back down.. but i kinda find it funny how people have nervous breakdowns when they lose and go into some sorta of depression.. anyways any of you wanna play my bnet sn is Basehead and my msn is joegaray69@msn.com message me