can they be found in any specific area?
i've never had a soj, and they're always wanted in trades
pls help

firebat451

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
you can find them anywhere but they are very rare. you can trade 40 chipped gems for one of them. that is the only way i have been able to get any. good luck.

valdamort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
u can find anywere but there rare or trade 40 chips but even then its hard to get on its a sweet ring though i have seen one

Bjornita

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
they are NOT rare. like for finding if you have a strong mf char (and a bit of luck) you can find them fairly often, and for trading well what with all of the duping and crap they're everywhere.

janarda

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well this has nothing to do to help ya but i was lucky that someone said go to this game blah blah and i did and he gave me a soj...:D :) and of course yes with a good mf character you could probally find a better chance of getting one. Good luck

shrimpshark

Member!
Reaction score
I would like to find a soj but when i go in high lv games wit my lv 11 molfy (hes a strong lil palidon!) but i alwes get my a$$ kicked baddly and it takes for ever to get my items back its real annoying!

kesman2

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
if you want a good char just go to cows to leach then when strong enough bot or do runs to get good items to trade for sojs. sojs arent good to wear but they are used as currency in most realms. You dont usually find them but you can. i never found one and now i have 8 doing what i said above