I need your cool frag-DEMOS! :F

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok hi,

i just wanted to ask everybody on here to send me their demos. I am planning on making a coutner-strike movie, that's what i need them for.

- CS 1.6 demos only
- no custom maps
- the FRAGS should be very good (headshots preferred, i hope you get the concept of a good and a bad frag). multiple frags only unless the frag is really really special/skilled
- fun scenes allowed (anything funny)
- scenes with loads of luck are also welcome
- FAST scenes only please, in particular:
* 3 frags in 2-4 seconds = good, 3 frags in 10 seconds=not needed

THANK YOU ALL,
your name will be displayed in the upper right corner and at the end of the movie.
reply if you have anything please

xjMaN88lx

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i usually get nice "in the air" headshots with an ak 47 on 2-3 ppl if i jump in want me to film one sometime?

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I just checked my folder for demos, and I think I deleted most of them last time I reinstalled windows, though I do have a demo of me when I just woke up in the morning playing on DustII. I don't think I get 3 headshots in a row ,but I'm still very coordinated threw it. I guess if your looking for headshots only I can go to a Deathmatch server ,and make a couple of demos. I still need an answer to where we upload them by the way ^^.

Edit: Also, a highlight of the demo is I only die one time on the Terrorist side(cant believe that guy got me with a 5round burst running away with an ak :/) ,and maybe 2-3 times on the Counter-Terrorist.

xjMaN88lx

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by xjMaN88lx
deagle one?
i got 3 deagle headshot with one clip on oneyeds server :F

for the uploading, i dont really have a server, but i would prefer it if you could contact me on aim or i do so, because well i have no ftp for larger files. please compress your demos, one compr. demo is usually below 20 mb. please include a txt-file with the time of the frag in the demo
twisted, if i understood right, your demo is like representing your general skill?.. well, no matter what, i need hardcore frag scenes :F no matter if its luck or real skill..

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Originally posted by Korittke
i got 3 deagle headshot with one clip on oneyeds server :F

for the uploading, i dont really have a server, but i would prefer it if you could contact me on aim or i do so, because well i have no ftp for larger files. please compress your demos, one compr. demo is usually below 20 mb. please include a txt-file with the time of the frag in the demo
twisted, if i understood right, your demo is like representing your general skill?.. well, no matter what, i need hardcore frag scenes :F no matter if its luck or real skill..
General, yes...nothing really hard happened in the game though. Still thought it was nice though :/.