I need some Mythril

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Dory a priest of Durin with a ritualistic axe, bow, and armor needs to get some Mythril. He knows a mine near by, but it is filled with monsters he needs someone to help him kill the monsters and get the mythril, he will make mythril weapons and armor for anyone who helps him find the preacious metal.

Here is Dory:

Name: Dory Hammerfall
Race: Mountain Dwarf
Class: warrior/priest of Durin
Height:4'5''
weight: 280
Weapon: ritualistic two handed axe used by priests of Durin in order to focus their forefathers energy, and a mechanical bow, a horn of Durin.
Abilities: seeing in darkness, fire resistance, "big bright slash' attack (the axe is raised above the head and is filled with energy of Dwarven god Durin, after that axe makes a hit realizing the energy and cutting any armor, takes time to charge.) poisoned arrow (after being hit the poison drains victims energy over time). Cry of Durin, uses his Horn of Durin to make a loud noise that creates a tremor destroying any walls, gates or other obsticles lying in his path. Bash, hits the opponent with a blunt side of his axe, if not dodged then the hit either crushes the skull, or makes the opponent loose contiousness. Durin's might, gives his body to the spirit of During making himself stronger, faster and being able to cast chain lightning, but loosing his own will for the time then Durin occupies his body, the effects are only there until Dory is possesed by Durin, after Durin's entety is gone the effects will perish, takes some time to cast, and some time to recharge.
Personality: Good, fun to be around, drinks a lot of beer.
History: Was just another dwarve, until he joined the cult of Durin and gained his divine powers, then he started traveling the earth spreading Gospel of Durin to anyone who wants to listen

(limit is 2 other players)

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
I am in but I need to finsh writing up my character. Reserve me a spot.

--Edit--

Okay so I need better euipment to get started with this char:

Name:Ilija(me)
race:Human
class:king
weight:130
height:6'5
parentson Tumoeas and Raklsome
Resistances:Immune to fire
Neatural: Lightning
weaknesses:vulnerable to water element

weapons
primary: Slayer Sword
Secondary: Dagger of myth
Third:Standard bow and arrow

skills
Ultimate
;The Coming:Transforms Ilija into an unbalnced shadow of deamon and killz everything in his path. He is immune to all hexs and spells and is almost unstopple unless calmed down.
Sword skill: For a litimed time he can use varouis combs of great strenght
Slice and Dice:Gives great strengh to his sword making it glow blue.
fireball barage:Fires multiple fireballs at an enmy damaging them.
Elemental Damge:(Stackes well with Slice and dice and sword skill) Gives fire elemet to his sword.

amor

Golden armor with matching shinguards, this armor makes him immune to hexes and has some kings sprit.

history

Ilija comes from a long line of kings. He is heir to his father's throne. Swarn to protect his kingdom he is noble, brave and kind-hearted.

Doommaker

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok, im in.

Char. name: Draken
Race: Dragoon
Class: Lancer

Weapons: Black dragon tooth lance, long sword of wyrms fire.
Armor: Dragon scale.
Skills:

Power jump: Charges some power to jump really high.
Speed thrust: Thrusts his Lance with amazin speed
Dragon tail: A powerful swing of the lance that sends out great damage and adds a Dragons fire effect to the hit.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*Dory comes out of the tavern to have his morning walk, he takes a deep breath, he goes to the square near a City Hall, and meets with his comrades*

"Allright, time to do some work, i assume you peopel are ready?"

*His companoins nod*

"Good, then Durin help us all on this journey"

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com

Dory:Our first qust is to go to the nearest town and look for the elder named Fryau.
Ilija:No problem.
Dory:It is about 1.5 miles away.
Draken: I have an idea, why don't we use my Speed thrust?
Dory:No need, as we may find any experice on the way.
*and so the three fellows go on their way*.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*they come near a large stone with inscriptions on it*
Dory: "This here is a Shrine of Durin the father of all dwarves, the ancient texts say that if someone of Dwarven blood is to ask it a question, the answer would come from a Durin himself."
Ilija: "ask him then"
(( Sword tip take over, i dont want to think))