I need original .exe please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordaltay2

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Since the last few updates i forgot to backup my war.exe and worldedit.exe thing, Could anyone Give me the original two so i can patch up then i know where i can get crack think i ll need war3.org to, So i need war.exe, worldedit.exe, and war3.org Anyone please help me out here? Thanks !

Stryder

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Reinstall the game.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
That's not warez.....

lordaltay2

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Warez? How....

When i installed WC3, i got the no-cd crack, because i dident want to risk damaging the Cd, (My computer EATS cds) I put it aside somewhere and Boom its gone... Woot =/ Now i need the TFT .exe So i can patch =/

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Theroy
That's not warez.....
It kind of is theroy. Asking for game files on a the internet is warez. Even if he has a good excuse...

DRaKHNiR

Member!
Reaction score
Website
og.mud.pl
Originally posted by lordaltay2
Since the last few updates i forgot to backup my war.exe and worldedit.exe thing, Could anyone Give me the original two so i can patch up then i know where i can get crack think i ll need war3.org to, So i need war.exe, worldedit.exe, and war3.org Anyone please help me out here? Thanks !
What version do you need? You have 2 options anyway:

Use your .org file
If you previously played over BN then you must have .org file supplied with your crack. Delete war3.exe and rename war3.org to war3.exe. The .org extension means that this is the renamed original .exe.

I can e-mail you the files
I can supply you with v1.07 and v1.14b only. Give me your e-mail address, if you need any of these versions. If you don't know your version or need another, don't bother with it. This is all I can do.
Originally posted by Aragorn7
It kind of is theroy. Asking for game files on a the internet is warez. Even if he has a good excuse...
I'd rather agree with Theroy. What if someone has several dlls or execs damaged and his Windows crushes frequently cuz of it? Would you deny him the files calling it warez and force him to reinstall the whole system and many applications? And what if the problem happened to you? :)

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by Aragorn7
He has paied for the game it's not warez.

lordaltay2

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Thanks Drak

Thanks man, Got it to work now, Found my damn Cd under my hoarde of games =/ Thanks anyway man.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com

ihaterushas

Member!
Reaction score
see i corrected your spelling, you're being pedantic to try and prove a point. so as far as im concerned theres only one moron here, and you're it. it was just a quick insult, do i relaly have time to add caps onto everything no, your lucky i dont talk in london slang so stfu, noob!

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by ihaterushas
see i corrected your spelling, you're being pedantic to try and prove a point. so as far as im concerned theres only one moron here, and you're it. it was just a quick insult, do i relaly have time to add caps onto everything no, your lucky i dont talk in london slang so stfu, noob!

Dude are you a ****ing retard? I corrected more then just caps. Your grammar is horrible. So I suggest you stay away from grammarical error correcting. I'm aslo going to lock this. Sorry stupid =)

Status
Not open for further replies.