I need original .exe please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordaltay2

Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Website
Visit site
Since the last few updates i forgot to backup my war.exe and worldedit.exe thing, Could anyone Give me the original two so i can patch up then i know where i can get crack think i ll need war3.org to, So i need war.exe, worldedit.exe, and war3.org Anyone please help me out here? Thanks !
 

Stryder

BattleForums Senior Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2003
Messages
2,463
Reaction score
0
Reinstall the game.
 

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2002
Messages
5,067
Reaction score
3
Website
www.securegamers.com
That's not warez.....
 

lordaltay2

Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Website
Visit site
Warez? How....

When i installed WC3, i got the no-cd crack, because i dident want to risk damaging the Cd, (My computer EATS cds) I put it aside somewhere and Boom its gone... Woot =/ Now i need the TFT .exe So i can patch =/
 

Aragorn7

Member!
Joined
Jul 19, 2003
Messages
3,907
Reaction score
0
Location
At My Computer, Where Else?
Originally posted by Theroy
That's not warez.....
It kind of is theroy. Asking for game files on a the internet is warez. Even if he has a good excuse...
 

DRaKHNiR

Member!
Joined
Jul 1, 2003
Messages
291
Reaction score
0
Location
PoLaND
Website
og.mud.pl
Originally posted by lordaltay2
Since the last few updates i forgot to backup my war.exe and worldedit.exe thing, Could anyone Give me the original two so i can patch up then i know where i can get crack think i ll need war3.org to, So i need war.exe, worldedit.exe, and war3.org Anyone please help me out here? Thanks !
What version do you need? You have 2 options anyway:

Use your .org file
If you previously played over BN then you must have .org file supplied with your crack. Delete war3.exe and rename war3.org to war3.exe. The .org extension means that this is the renamed original .exe.

I can e-mail you the files
I can supply you with v1.07 and v1.14b only. Give me your e-mail address, if you need any of these versions. If you don't know your version or need another, don't bother with it. This is all I can do.
Originally posted by Aragorn7
It kind of is theroy. Asking for game files on a the internet is warez. Even if he has a good excuse...
I'd rather agree with Theroy. What if someone has several dlls or execs damaged and his Windows crushes frequently cuz of it? Would you deny him the files calling it warez and force him to reinstall the whole system and many applications? And what if the problem happened to you? :)
 

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2002
Messages
5,067
Reaction score
3
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by Aragorn7
It kind of is theroy. Asking for game files on a the internet is warez. Even if he has a good excuse...
He has paied for the game it's not warez.
 

lordaltay2

Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Website
Visit site
Thanks Drak

Thanks man, Got it to work now, Found my damn Cd under my hoarde of games =/ Thanks anyway man.
 

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2002
Messages
5,067
Reaction score
3
Website
www.securegamers.com

ihaterushas

Member!
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
199
Reaction score
0
see i corrected your spelling, you're being pedantic to try and prove a point. so as far as im concerned theres only one moron here, and you're it. it was just a quick insult, do i relaly have time to add caps onto everything no, your lucky i dont talk in london slang so stfu, noob!
 

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2002
Messages
5,067
Reaction score
3
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by ihaterushas
see i corrected your spelling, you're being pedantic to try and prove a point. so as far as im concerned theres only one moron here, and you're it. it was just a quick insult, do i relaly have time to add caps onto everything no, your lucky i dont talk in london slang so stfu, noob!


Dude are you a ****ing retard? I corrected more then just caps. Your grammar is horrible. So I suggest you stay away from grammarical error correcting. I'm aslo going to lock this. Sorry stupid =)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top