S

swordfish

i need a hack to steal acc.....please ane1 give me one adresse

kool_ing

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
man im starting to get pissed at blizzard i made a godly accnt sum kid picks a fight with me i get the last word and he hacks my accnt it bothers me alot can any1 plz hlp me by giving me a program that gets accnts cuz i need mine back and i would luv sum vengance too :) if u can plz hlp me i would b very gratefull

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
look at all the files u should run into NoC brute...but its not much help if u dont know the proxies

kool_ing

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok i am very confused on how to use this u think u can hlp me man if u can that would b the bomb

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
kooling,

First, since your new here, please review the rules at: http://www.battleforums.com/announcement.php?s=&forumid=7 . Please look at #10 specifically. Posting 3 times in a row is consdering spamming. Next time, please use the "edit" feature to add on stuff to your posts.

Now... here is the definition of a proxy server. You could have found this in google if you'd taken 5 seconds out:

Proxy servers are programs that mediate between a workstation user in a networked environment and the Internet beyond. They are associated with a "gateway," which separates the internal network from the outside; a "firewall," which screens all incoming traffic and protects the network from unwelcome intruders; and a "caching" program, which looks locally for previously downloaded web pages. If the requested page is not found, the proxy server goes out to the Net and retrieves it, almost invisibly, for the user. Apparently, this is a safe, efficient way of handling inbound and outbound traffic on a network.

Basically, if you need a proxy, you'll have to find one to use.

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
ill go ahead and say this. Proxies are very hard to gain. So the bruteforcer probly is no use to u guys..

~~GOD~~

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ha i have many proxies but dont ask me i will not reply =).

They easy to get if you know how and know the right people =)
Lates ~~GoD~~