I need a good ally or a good person to train me

D

DarkDrag00n

yeah ive played for a whole month now, and my records are shameful 30.75 and 21.58 :( can some1 help me out?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
well i suck in warcraft 3 but i realy want ppl to play with. my record isn't realy bad considering i haven't played much.

11-15

XanDeR

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
have no fear.. im here ;) heh

well ive been using the orcs ALOT lately... mainly because shamans own if you want PM me with what server you play on and what time youd wanna train or w/e id b more then happy 2 help :)

B

B_Plus

For real what in the hell is the deal. I get stuck with some of the worst players on the face of the earth.

It sux being a newbie who knows how to play.

Reines

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
stupid newbs

seriously, quit bitching, you guys suck. deal with it. if you dont get any better just quit. btw, if u guys want to some, my account is orkz[reines] just in case u guys want to get your asses handed to you. thanks.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
shamans suck now, only good for blood lust. thier attack was lowered i think.

GreenClover

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'm open for anyone who wants help, I'm 'good' with all races but I'm nothing elite or anything in my opinion..this maybe spam but seriously Reines back off my god, you got some major confidence to talk like that. Back to the point, i play on azeroth and only azeroth pm me on here and i'll get back to you asap.