I hate hackers....

XanDeR

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
god damn... i cant even begin to explain how much i hate hackers theres already a maphack out for wc3 patch 1.02a i was map hacked in a game earlier today i had towers my enemies never came ANYWHERE near my base then all of a sudden like 6 steam tanks come and destroy my towers... thats the kind of stuff that pisses me off....:mad: :mad:

Tupeq

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wciii.com
It might not be what you think...

Before you take out all of your anger... what if they used scouts to locate your whereabouts, maybe they didn't use a map hack, they could have found you with an invisible unit... maybe... maybe not... whatarethechances? If you were hacked, you didn't lose, you were only a victom of a prank.

kingdan1988

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i agree. hackers sux. when i was playing, my night elves had 10 ancients and 2 tree of lifes, all uprooted and ready to fight, then the land turned into water and my ancients died

intel

Premium Member
Reaction score
what do u mean the land turned int o water and ur ancients died? wtf there is no hack that can do that, post a replay of that game if u saved it.. save replays of weird games etc

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
"i agree. hackers sux. when i was playing, my night elves had 10 ancients and 2 tree of lifes, all uprooted and ready to fight, then the land turned into water and my ancients died"

Lay off the drugs.

dr_blizzard

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
"lay off the drugs"
lol thats another nice 1

i rate it 10/10