HU~ A nice Humam tactic

Zaku

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
A nice Humam tactic

This one freaked me out when it happend, when u have the Sorceress and its Invisibility abitite. If some one towers them selfs and has no defence in the back, u make the fastest unit u have Invisibe and send it in their camp. Then use your heros portal scroll with that one unit. You should buy another scroll to retreat too. And a gem stone helps you from this!!!

AzNsUpA-Boi

Premium Member
Reaction score
u can't teleport into there base i think what u mean is u make a unit invisible thne u use mass teleport with the archmage

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
why cant u just invis(WAT WAY DO U USE THIS WORD AS A VERB!) several peasants and have em mass build a town hall in the city. ASSUMIN thers wood. Otherwise, ur screwed. i hate mass walls...but its good.

AzNsUpA-Boi

Premium Member
Reaction score
if u invis then build they will see then they will just kill it the point is 2 have an army then one person invises then u can mass teleport on him or her then ur in there base and u wouldn't have to teleport near there towers and wipe out there other stuff 1st

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
well if u do teams, u cloak a few peons and 5 or so peasants. then, u tell the peon to build a tower inside the town, far from the towers, then, have ur peasants turbo build.

Fuzzly

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You can only use scrolls to TP to a Castle. Mass Teleport ports to any friendly unit/building I believe.

AzNsUpA-Boi

Premium Member
Reaction score
thats stupid if u tower rush so late cuz they would end up finding it cuz the stupid upgrade takes foreva for the human tower 2 finish buildin

Zaku

Reaction score
Yea i messed up on the units. It is the mass teleport at lvl 6 archmage and a fast unit hidden by the sorceress. I tryed it and it works, got some knights, 3 stream tanks, 3 priests(to heal), footmen, and 4 Sorceress.

Biske

Reaction score
They may do more dmg, but they're slower and can be killed easily without support. I'd just go with what Zaku had. And Steam Tanks do the most dmg when compaired to the Mortor Team.

RageWinterchill

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Steam Tanks also cause more chaos as well. You just can't ignore a buncha Steam Tanks driving around in your base like some crazy monster truck rally, blowing up your base from the inside out.

Anyway, this is more of a tactic than a strategy, as stated in the title. You can't base an entire game's outcome on this and start on it from the get-go because it's just too risky (used to do it myself, ugh you don't EVEN wanna know). However, assuming you already have the things you need in place (Steam Tanks, level 6 AM, Invisible unit in the enemy's base), then by all means, go for it.

Biske

Reaction score
Hell yeah! Sounds like a great way to humiliate an opponent near End Game. It'll teach em to spend a little more time on Detection, LOL!