How to counter mass gargs when i am orc

burnning acid

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
but at the time batriders go near the gargs they will be dead before they can explodse

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
nah, i would say massing HH (they have medium armor, when gargs have piercing attack for them, and they got pierce attack for garg's unarmored armor) Of course, u'll need some tankers like grunts and taurens plus some shamens and witchdoctors. (typical orc strat i think)

Beer $lut

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Use blood lusted berserkers and get maybe like 4 shamans and use lightning shield

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Beer $lut
Use blood lusted berserkers and get maybe like 4 shamans and use lightning shield
Lightning shield on what? Only works on ground units.

Get Bat Riders. Bat Riders/Berserkers/Bloodlust. If you're afraid of your Bat Riders dying, use a speed scroll.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
farseer with chain lightning, HH with bloodlust, some batriders

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Get 6 Batriders and 3 wyverns and you are set.

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Really, all you need is FS/Naga and 4-5 Bat Riders to take out the gargs. The heroes are a whole different story.

burnning acid

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol thx alot but i really like using sh for first hero but if they rush me with mass gargs i will make fs for second hero thx alot guys

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
make Naga (forked lightning, pwnage), and FS as first hero (chain lightning, pwnage)

And add in some HH, pierce attack against unarmored unit, and since gargs have pierce attack against medium armor, ur HH will pwn. Add bat riders too. If u want to rape them apart, (takes longer time...) learn ensare and use some raiders. Since raiders have siege attack against unarmored gargs (ensared) they will pwn them.

Result: pwnage. :D

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Shamans!!!!!!!! also get fs as a first hero. shamans with master training rock. i usually mass shamans if im goin against air.

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by AvatarOfShadows
Shamans!!!!!!!! also get fs as a first hero. shamans with master training rock. i usually mass shamans if im goin against air.

I hope you're joking or playing ROC. Mass casters doesn't work in TFT.

SH isn't a very stable first hero. He can help, but he's a better second than first.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
fs and naga with mass raiders is what i tried today and it went better than i thought. not only do u do like double damage to gargs cuz of siege, u get to ensnare the hero that is trying to run away cuz he noticed he got owned.
only bad thing is u need a veeeerrrry itchy "E" finger to pull it off.