How much lightning shield hurts!

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
I was playing 3on3 and I wasn't doing so well, cause my head wasn't exactly in the game and I needed a break from 2on2 for a while. So I have this replay!

For those who think Lightning Shield sucks, wait till you start using it on noobs, then you will be proven wrong >:

Funniest Death Ever about 11 minutes in the game!

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah lightning shield does deal a lot of damage. I hate watching 3v3 they are so confusing...i couldnt catch the funny kill at the end. Was it the DH?
stop playing 3v3...it is the gay...

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Yeah I have stopped playing it, only do it for boredom. Yes, it was the Demon Hunter death, thats what you get when you tp when one unit is under lightning shield.

I have made up my mind that I will now 2on2, AT, Solo or FFA from now on. 2on2 is like Solo for me except one other guy to contend/work with. Beisdes, it helps me build up my speed so I can play solo more effectively.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
3v3 is really out of controll IMO. 2v2 is acceptable. I find 2v2 to be in a hole different ball game than 1v1. ALL strats are so different! FFA is just fun, but also brings up luck in the game!

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Yeah, I am actually on a roll in 2on2. I lost 3 times, yesterday. Twice to lag out, one beacause of teammate stupidity. However, I won 5 games :)! And that loss also had a solo player in the midst, it is great to train against these people.

I have gotten back into human now. I mostly use the strat MS uses when he faces orc. I need to practice the air strategy, I should thank him when I get the chance :).

dArKmIsChIeF

Member!
Reaction score
[glow=black]yea lightning shield is really good, but i can NEVER NEVER use it right...its just too hard for me...tips? [/glow]

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Old topic. but whatever. It depends on 2 things:

1) How much the enemy moves the unit around
2) How crammed the battlefield is

If you cast it in areas where its crammed or the player is stupid and doesnt spread out the units, you can damage quite a few units. Just be sure to save it for units, heroes would just negate the attack after a while (because hero armor reduces duration of spells).