not. I find stuff like shakos and vamp gazes but not as frequently

as i used to... any ideas on an mf sorc? Is there a specific

amount of mf that i should use?

Placebo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well I believe MF is all luck and as long as you have 100/200 mf you are okay.

Also drops are "random" so you never know.

Also the top monsters to get stuff off of is: Diablo, Baal, Pindle, Ninicka (the guy under pindle) and Meph.

Keralkiller

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Wut realm? If u find shakos and vamp gazes thats better than me.I MF'd for like 13 hours yesterday and all i got was a friggin SS. Nothing else at all.i have close 2 500 mf ..

S

Slim_B

keralkiller... i've done some research through trial and error since i put up this thread. I did have all that mf with about 20 7% smfcs in my inventory. What I did was take all that out of my inventory and switch out some of the mf items i was wearing. I calculated it and I ended up with a little over 450 mf. The first run I did after that I found a shako and a couple of other uniques. That kind of drop isnt exactly what I find all the time but u get the point. I kill meph and meph only and right now im financing several several characters off what I find. I plan to buy a couple of grandfathers sometime soon and put on my new barb.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Mf is the % chance a rare item will turn into a unique or set item. 4-500% mf is enough to find the best items, but more will of course help.

If ur looking for shako, arreat, storm and so on, the best way is to run mephisto in hell with a sorceress (max firewall and firemastery)
If ur looking for godly items like tal rasha armors or windforce u should run baal and pindleskin with an mf barbarian.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
And if u expect to find some items u better do at least 100 runs each day u play.

FreelanceWolf

Member!
Reaction score
Sanctuary, Currently Taking Refuge In Pandemonium
Website
Visit site
hm.......depends on what ur lookin for.............runes are best left to duriel in hell, I've found, he drops quite a few on demise, for me ne ways, and gems/jewels are best found in act 4, but diablo drops hardly nething, u need to bush whack his servants a couple of times to get the good stuff, meph is good for items, but baal hell, alone or with paladin but in multiplayer game is best for uniques, and overall treasure of all kinds

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
No, a good sorceress can have 700 mf and clean mephisto in less than 2 minutes. That means u can run hundreds of meph runs a day and find a lot more than on baal. Mephisto dropps shako, storm, eagle and more, so if u are'nt looking for godly items like wf u should run meph, u will find more.

As for runes, dont look for them. Mf will not give u more runes. Gems are worthless, u need 80 perfect/chipped gems to get a buri or something.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Well if ur looking for a wf:

1. Get a mf barbarian with 700% mf ++
2. Start running baal and pindleskin (both in 1 run)
3. Run a few thousand mf runs and hope u find at least eagle.

I only know 1 or 2 ppl who have ever found wf.

Adamithero

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i hav 450 mf around and i always do meph about 20 runs a day i usually find shit but accasionly i find a good item here and there like shako and things but its just fully random.

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
wf - windforce

ith - item thats hacked, read the FAQ in bnet hacking about it.

This thread - closed, dont bring up old threads with stupid, non topic related questions

Status
Not open for further replies.