HOw many of you actually found a JAH or BER rune?

antman

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I was wondering how many of you actually found these runes on your own. If you did, where? I have been playing forever, The best runes I have found are an OHM on a Hell Bloodrun, and a Vex off of Hell Andy. I have never found an IST in thousands of runs on bosses.

djnat

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
djnat.deviantart.com
The Highest rune I've found so far is a GUL in a Hell Travincal run. Ismail Wilehand dropped it.

About higher runes... I've never found one so far, and among all my battle.net friends in /f list, only one of them has found a CHAM (Hell Bremm Sparkfist). But no more high runes, that cham is a particular case. Never repeated, unfortunately.

The drop of the very high runes has remained ridicoulous.

putanginamo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
That's pretty good to find vex from andy. How many andy runs did u do to get vex???

*on my way to make HOTO*
WOOOHOOO. Got all runes but vex.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Well, I've found Ohm, Ist, Vex, numerous Gul's, and...thats bout it.

irdamage

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
uhhh i found a vex off of pindle and an ohm from a rock in cow game ^_^ but these were all .09 and since the rarest rune ive found was um

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
I(or rather this lvl 99 sorc who was rushing me) found a ber rune back in early 09 from hell baal(I snatched it before she could) and traded it for ik armor to this one guy:D

k go ahead n laugh, I was a newb, what can I say?

xXSMGXx

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Does botting count ? i botted for about a year and only found a OHM << LOL

antman

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
putanginamo,

THe funny thing is one day I was bored of doing pit runs and decided to do Andy, I think after the first or second try I got the VEX. SInce then I havent found crap from her. I have done tons of Countess runs and haven't found any good runes either.

The same happened with the OHM rune in .09 I decided to do a Hell bloodrun from the bottom and half way up the first time, one of those hellslayers dropped an OHM.

I oftened wondered if you started with a group in hell and killed every monster in the game what Items/runes you would find? My thought was that maybe in every game there is one monster that is set to drop something really good. You just have to be lucky and find that monster in that game. This could take awhile and of course most people would quit before the end. That is why in those short MF runs you don't often find anything good?

If anyone wants to try this sometime send me a PM.