How do we counter gargs with ork?

kerickson

Satan
Reaction score
i was playing ork and i had bats but this guys gargs just totally owned me so i was just wondering how to counter them with ork.

eodden

Reaction score
god kris your so noob, your bats are suppose to get pawned, there suicide units, i mean damn. and they cant even attack air....

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Lol what a noob. Bats own gargs up the ass like no other. The UD was super noob for getting them against orc.. I never heard of someone losing to them as orc..

eodden

Reaction score
Lol what a noob. Bats own gargs up the ass like no other. The UD was super noob for getting them against orc.. I never heard of someone losing to them as orc..
well that is my partner, he masses gargs on 2v2. nubby he is

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Either use raiders and pull them ot the ground, then slash at them before the 12 seconds are up. Use Zerkers and shoot them down one by one. You could try Wind Riders if you micro them properly and thier numbers are few. Or use bats but use the concotion before they get attacked. A large army of them will GG.

Hero wise: SH can use Wards to harm them, FS has Chain Lightning. BM's crit guns them down but you ned an orb. TC can't do much.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Some UNQIUE 'pro' uds get gargs vs hu too. I'd assume they r drunk and hallucinating. When they see my race, they see elf. Coz gargs are only for Ud mirror or elf to own those *****y dryads who are the only way for elf to win vs hu, not w/o bears but no dryads = gg elf. I hate dryads, if u dont use tp, they will slow ur units and kill them all while running.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
The only way to eliminate dryads properly is t1 ranged, siege, raiders, or finding an opening in the enemy's retarded strategy.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
I prefer morts to rifles. Anyway gargs vs orc is funny.