How do i watch Replays!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Ar-Raya

Yes well I am sort of a Newbie at Online SC and thought it a good Idea to watch replays to get better...I've downloaded a few but i dunno where to put them and how to watch them...Do you just put them in the SC folder or something and then open them up from the save menu in SC...someone Help cos I'm stuupid.

A

Ar-Raya

:shoot :confused: Somebody shoot me...My first post on this forum and I make myself look retarded(no offence to anyone that is)...
I put it down to lack of sleep...
For anyone else that is retarded...when you download a Replay save it to the *REPLAY* folder in maps that is \starcraft\maps\replays...then go to your profile and and underneath load game there is Load Replay...DUH!!!!

Ps.If any moderator sees this feel free to delete this thread so that noone will ever know this moment of total and utter stupidity :cool: :cool: ....Ahh who am i kidding Next time i post it'll probably for some stupid reason :D

A

Ar-Raya

Once again my stupidity...I thought it said Starcraft Info...sorry...

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Double posting, spamming, off topic... Everything on this thread.

Ar-Raya, try not to double post next time.

Gpstar92, you use to tell mods to the stuff, but you won't answer the creators questions. You should. To report things to the mods, use the report fuction.

Zombiealien, don't spam.

And I'm closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.