Horrible lag in SC games

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I have ample internets (T1), my computer can run Crysis on medium and my ports are forwarded to my computer. I can even host/join games on WC3 and D2 without any issues. What the ****? Why does SC do this to me? This is a long shot, but does anyone have any answers, or a similar problem?

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
gtfo if you're not gonna help.

I can play with one other person with no lag, and i can host games if it's just me and one other as well (Tested with Wing Zero).

Jetfusion

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
it bounces of of other people so it is not u it is other people so it keeps gameplay fair so if one person lags everyone lags so just find who lags and kick em

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I'm the one that lags. If i drop/get booted/leave a game then everyone else is happy. I live in Australia (But i know many Americans have the same problem i do) and have tried all the other gateways, which made no difference.

I'll try it with a third person. See if it lags then.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
E-Mail Blizz tech support or something.

Blood_Angel

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
I think i have the same problem. When i join a game, it shows everyone but the host has 2 bars, and then if i leave the game, its fine. And people can't join my hosted games either.

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Wait is it an FPS issue or latency? If latency tracert a Warcraft III server and see what comes up.

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
It's latency.

Honestly I think it's a problem with SC b.net.

Just wait for SC2 ranzo <3. Hopefully SC2 supports more than 2 core rendering and I get a new graphics card... Cause I want it to be fucking beautiful.