Hmm stumped on one build I think

UnforgivinAngel

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
A Hybrid zon is just pissing me off in 1.10. Cant figure it out...

Thinkint maybe.
20 Strafe
20 Critical Strike
20 Lightning Fury
8 Dodge
8 Avoid
8 Evade
10 penitrate
1 Imoliation arrow
1 Freezing arrow
Rest even across poison and plauge Javalins

Gear
Weapon: Titans
Weapon Bow: BOTD Crusader/Hydra or Wind Force.
Shield: Stormshield
Gloves: Lava Gouts or Drac's
Boots: Marrowalks
Rings: Dual leech crafted/perf ravenfrost
Amulet: Highlords
Helm: um/40-15 gaze or Delirium bone visage
Armor: um/40-15/Shaft or Chains of honor or Enigma
Belt: Thundergods/String (if not Thunder God then 116 strength in stats)

Stats
Strength: 96(116 I useing String not T-Gods)
Dex Rest
Vita 200
Energy Base.

How dose it sound. I think its alright.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
That's ALOT of vita... I'd have to make one of those zons to give any hints on it.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
that is a nice amount of AR. You won't need +1 Immolation though. In hell, 1 point is not enough. Freezing is worth it though.

You might try to get a synergy for Lightning Fury, seeing as how it does crappy damage when its by itself.

Maybe 10 points in Strike/bolt/charge? Any of those would be a good damage bonus.

UnforgivinAngel

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
good idea, Immoliation will help with the phys and cold immunes though, thats why I put it. Plus its synergies make it do more. I dont know I iwll make and see. Looks well balanced in the head. And the reason for fury being that way os because you will need to be level 99 to get enough to make a diference in the damage, plus dosnt each skill only increase 1%?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
i'd say max out guide instead of strafe. Also, put only 8 into critical, its gonna be 50%. And yes, try to max out the synergies instead of posion jav, plauge, freezing arrows ,and immolition, since immo and freezing arrows wont do much with only lvl 1. So, heres rough outline (remember im not zon xpert)
-20 guide
-20 fury
-20 bolt
-3 charge
-6 strike
-8 critical
-8 dodge
-8 avoid
-8 evade
-10 penetrate

this will need 111 skills (lvl 99)... so maxing up synergies should be last thing you do. without synergies, you should be at lvl 70 (if you've done all skill quests).

UnforgivinAngel

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
The element arrows arnt ment to do a ton of damage. But there to help with the immune. Plus the freezing arrow covers a larger area so you can hold clusters back with it. Very helpfull in act 2 and 3, except when cold immune. Then with that build you sujested your ****ed when you see a light and phy immune. So I would say that your guide=crap. Also Guided isnt really all that good unless pvp. But stirafe is what 10 arrows in like 2 seconds in one boss. Killer for MF runs because of high attack rate. Also 10 shots I beleave will do more damage then guided will.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
meh, thats why u got fury, it can replace elemental arrows, for phys immune, anyways im not offended by his words, im a zon noob, what do you expect? and mebbe.. instead of guide, strafe would be better!

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Why don't you say screw fire and max out Magic arrow? It will do like 20% Physical damage --> Magic damage, which, if you have windforce or high-damage bow, is more than enough to be effective. Also, with Magic Arrow maxed, you don't waste mana, which is a good thing..

Hmm that sounds like an awesome build! Magic Arrow zon!!! Then you could use the other points in lightning fury for those immunes! Holy crap!

EEX_ca_aok

Praetoris Maximus
Reaction score
Website
www.empireofexiles.com
Plus Magic Arrow hits it's target 100% of the time. it's unaffected by armor and cant be blocked by normal monsters. May be different for bosses and PvP though.