Hi, I am God

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flaming_cows

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well im 20 and going to college to be a doctor, im addicted to girls, weed, my computer and nickles
ummm im one of the greatest D2 players in both hacked duels (both people are hacked) and unhacked playing
im also ok at WC and SC
i am also psychotic, but i was "officially" declared sane 2 months ago
ummm my real name is God, so worship me i guess, or be an atheist, i dont give a fu<k

i own u all

Placebo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
can we say ego trip but another doctor. Okay how many of you are actually going to make it?

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Originally posted by Placebo
can we say ego trip but another doctor. Okay how many of you are actually going to make it?
Becoming a doctor takes alot of dedication and time. Chances are alot of people who want to study medicine will end up just doing some pre-med studies and then going into a related field, but not actually getting their doctor in medicine. I always enjoy seeing people considering medicine though... even if they aren't sincere about it. It inspires me to continue following my dreams and to complete my goals; whether they be big or small.

Icedragon

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
I agree with skuzzy don't diss flaming he is very busy. Plus he might make it to be a docter and i hope that he is the only one who can save you some day so don't diss. and if you are going to diss keep it in the flaming part

shrimpshark

Member!
Reaction score
if u ever have kids stop smoking everything

i know what it feels like to c ur parents doped up its not pretty so dont do it k

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
im an athiest.

the idea that their is a god is totally ubsurd to me. every single day since i realized this fact ive found more and more evidence to prove im right.

Son-of-a-Gun

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Children Lover
Hoo boy... Looks like fun... Hope ya make it to be a doctor!

You'll save my ass from AIDS!
LOL dont dsicourage him , someday he will become a doctor , and pwns our asses !

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Lol, well Placebo actually did get banned for hacking the forum. But flaming_cows is never coming back, and i doubt any of the others will, except maybe skuzzy on the aniversery, but lets not go there

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Bumped and locked. ;)

- Amantis

Status
Not open for further replies.