Heroes Season 3 finale

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Been out for almost a week and it sucked balls. Nathan dying? Sylar *taking* his place? What's up with that. JUST GIVE HIM CLAIRE'S BLOOD AND EVERYTHING WILL BE OK. And what about Peter and Claire leaving to walk after Nathan and Sylar? They didn't even hang around for thirty seconds to see if one of them came back.

Also, they didn't show us the fight scene.

Overall, i hated it.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
The second half of season 3 still blew the shit out of the rest of season 3 and season 2.

Expecting a huge battle would be awesome, but is a little far-fetched for a tv show. I'm a little upset we didn't see anything and the way they did was a giant cop-out. Yeah it was a little anti-climatic without any thing really big happening, but it still means I'm not quite as angry as I was during the end ending of the first half of season 3. Otherwise the actual way they ended it with Nathan/Sylar was fantastic. The whole "lol claires blood" bullshit would have just made me really angry. The show needs to move away from being badly written like a comic book, and settle with being badly written like a tv show.

so yeah, I'm a little mixed. I still would have been really happy if the show had been can canceled after season 1 and we didn't have to get yanked through the horseshit of the last couple years.

Sept

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
cant wait for volumen 5 redemption

Narlybro007

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Heroes has a lot of symbolism in it, about what is coming soon if people dont wake up.

The MF Sorc

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Heroes is a very good show, especially the first season, but sometimes I just wonder at the character's stupidity. It's like they don't even consider the options that are available to them because of their powers, as Renzokuken mentioned.