Help

dragonpost

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hello;
I need some help with starcraft single player. I am playing the zerg second or third level. The mission is to take the chrysalis to the beacon. My problem is I cannot figure out how to move the chrysalis. I have completely destroyed everything. I have every upgrade option , for that level but I cannot seam to find a way to move the chrysalis. I know that on overlord will move things but it does not work yet. When I click on the chrysalis it is still has a yellow ring around it. I have been trying for day to figure this out and would be grateful for some help.
Dragonpost

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
yah the drone will pick it up. Just tell the drone to go to the beacon and he will pick it up. I just tried it and it worked for me.

KerriganForever

Member!
Reaction score
Website
stores.andale.com
Don't feel stupid, I discovered the drones capability by accident. I didn't have a forum to go to at the time to ask for help.
Consider yourself fortunate to have good gamers by your side to guide you.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Originally posted by KerriganForever
Don't feel stupid, I discovered the drones capability by accident. I didn't have a forum to go to at the time to ask for help.
Consider yourself fortunate to have good gamers by your side to guide you.
KerriganForever! That was very nice the way you didn't insult the new gamer!
Alot of the forums i used to go to really hated me. I started a new account....since i was new, they all decided to hate me and insult me on my every post.
Since i joined this forum about a week ago, i feel it is the best one i have joined!
My very first post was about how to go about using the zerg. So i jotted down about everything i could think of! Then, in reply to my post SkuZZy praised me for my efforts.

Im not trying to suck up or be noticed. I just wanna say, that this forum rocks!

Raccoon

Post Djinn
Reaction score
With the Drone / Crystal thing, does anyone know how to get past a line of impassible Siege Tanks in a Glitch UMS game? You have a SCV and a Crystal infront of you, and you have to get by a line of tanks.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Click on the SCV/Probe/Drone and then tell it to mine the minerals. It will pass straight through any obstacle. Very easy

Raccoon

Post Djinn
Reaction score
Hmm. Interesting... and how do you make a drone fly. I am trying to get good with the Zerg and I feel it you benefit everyone if I knew.. :)

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Well sorry. I have been told how, but i keep forgetting! lol! I havent bothered to try it either. When your actually playing a melee you prolly wont remember to have a crack @ it anyway

Raccoon

Post Djinn
Reaction score
Pish Posh. I heard it involved holding Shift down or something...

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Quite the opposite. You use 2 drones and an extractor to accomplish the float. I dont know the sequence though