Help with PindleBot

Puffball

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
This doesn't work for me... I do everything the readme says... I go into a priv channel. Then the bot makes a channel, instead of a game. Can anyone help me out?

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
well did you do Everything in the read me?..that could be old..

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
ask Hip he knows everything. Hmmmmm.....not sure unless u try another forum...

9balls

ArgH u newbies are annoying, the REASON ur PINDLE BOT is clicking on "channel" instead if create is because u need to have DIABLO 2 IN WINDOWED MODE.

to do this click on youre diablo2 desktop link and change the name from "C:\Diablo II\Diablo II.exe" to "C:\Diablo II\Diablo II.exe" -w and run the bloody program in windowed mode, that will fix ur problem, if not then ur a dumb arse

:eek:

Smacker_626

Reaction score
Website
www.dragonruins.com
hey i have a problem with pindlebot 2.

It creates game and starts going towards the red tp but gets stuck on that ******* house right after the wp and it is in windowed mode can any1 help me?

oh and 9balls pindlebot doesnt work in fullscreen mode it crash's if you try

edit: i forgot to mention that i clicked for it once and got it in red tp but it just walked in the building and almost got me killed it never attacked

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
im using a no cd crack for D2. i dont think i even have a copy of LOD anymore. when i put -w after the target on the shortcut it doesnt make the game in window'd mode.

is their any other way to get the game to run in windowed mode?

hushpuppy

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by 9balls
ArgH u newbies are annoying, the REASON ur PINDLE BOT is clicking on "channel" instead if create is because u need to have DIABLO 2 IN WINDOWED MODE.

to do this click on youre diablo2 desktop link and change the name from "C:\Diablo II\Diablo II.exe" to "C:\Diablo II\Diablo II.exe" -w and run the bloody program in windowed mode, that will fix ur problem, if not then ur a dumb arse

I TRIED THAT AND IT SAYS ITS NOT VALID WHAT DO I DO?:confused:

Flaming_cows

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
to get into into window mode, just put a -w at the endo f the shortcut
Ex: "C:\Program Files\Diablo II\Diablo II.exe" -w

hushpuppy

Reaction score
Website
Visit site

does it matter if my zon dosnt have the valkiri skill???????????:rolleyes:

hushpuppy

Reaction score
Website
Visit site

MAN U GUYS NOW MY HOLD LOD IS FUKIN UP ALL THESE LINES ARE COMIN UP IT LIKE FREEZEZ WHAT THE HELL HAVE U GUYS DONE??????? :mad:

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by hushpuppy
MAN U GUYS NOW MY HOLD LOD IS FUKIN UP ALL THESE LINES ARE COMIN UP IT LIKE FREEZEZ WHAT THE HELL HAVE U GUYS DONE??????? :mad:
whats your problem. -w is a standard command for windows OS's that makes any program. not just D2. run in window'd mode.

although im using the no-cd crack for D2 and for some reason it wont run in windowed mode.. this is the line i have for my shortcut.
"C:\Games\Diablo II\DLoad.exe" -w

im usin Win98se. is it possible that theirs a setting somewhere that i have enable 3d apps to run in window'd mode or somthing?

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok nvm i figured it out. i figured that the reason it wasnt going into window'd mode is cause the .exe was just a link to another file that was actually opeing the proggy. so i changed teh target to ""C:\Games\Diablo II\Game_crk.exe" -w" and now it runs in window'd mode.

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i spoke too soon. ok new problem. this is prolly why the original target was supposed to be DLoad.exe and not the game crack file.

when i try to log into Bnet this is the error msg i get

"UNABLE TO IDENTIFY VERSION
Battlenet is unable to properly identify your application version"

so i HAVE to make it run Dload.exe but i cant make it go in window'd mode if i do that. i tried see'ing if either of the .exe i could open with wordpad and edit but i cant. so i'd need the original source code to change it.

alright guys.. im stumped. is their another no-cd crack that would let me run in windows mode? i noticed a few on the downloads page. which one do you guys use?

EDIT: just FYI. when i do run it in window'd mode with the game crack.exe as the target. i can play single player games.. just not bnet games.

hushpuppy

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Aris
i spoke too soon. ok new problem. this is prolly why the original target was supposed to be DLoad.exe and not the game crack file.

when i try to log into Bnet this is the error msg i get

"UNABLE TO IDENTIFY VERSION
Battlenet is unable to properly identify your application version"

so i HAVE to make it run Dload.exe but i cant make it go in window'd mode if i do that. i tried see'ing if either of the .exe i could open with wordpad and edit but i cant. so i'd need the original source code to change it.

alright guys.. im stumped. is their another no-cd crack that would let me run in windows mode? i noticed a few on the downloads page. which one do you guys use?

EDIT: just FYI. when i do run it in window'd mode with the game crack.exe as the
target. i can play single player games.. just not bnet games.
im i used the hak of that link page called www.pindlepage.com and got the zon/sorc hak PLZ HELP ME CUASE MY MUMS GONNA KIK MY ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!