Help with Jamella

LuDaD604

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hello i am new to Jamella, and it i like it alot but it will only work on one of my chars all the other ones it says file currputed and signature not found. Does anyone know how to fix this if you do please help thanks. And also I am looking for a pindlebot that works on windows xp if anyone knows where i can get one it would be appreachated thanks

LuDaD604

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
How's it srewed? what happend to it? I have one that it let me get on and change the lvl but i cant log in anymore...

~Edit that site doesnt have any down loads or anything? or where is it??

LuDaD604

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Okay i got that working and everything i dont care bout Jamella now but there is like 2 of my chars that it says bad invetory item wtf does that mean? And does anyone know where i can get a working pindlbot for windows xp???

LuDaD604

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yah I had already tryed that they are dead....
~Edit~ I know how to install and set up pindlebots... Ive set up 3 that are compatable on windows 98 for my friends... I wish to run my own and I have windows xp on all my comps...So... lol I tryed partishining my hard drive but my dad got mad at me so I had to get rid of my pirated copy of 98... so i looking for progie that works with xp =)

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
IT does have d/ls at that site! look at the side bar there should be skitt moveing click on D/Ls when it comes up