Help with a PK Sorc

ChaosSolarius

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hello all! Konnichiwa !I am new to the forums here...I hope to be welcome! I am 14 live in italy and am a big fan of MANGA/Anime. I also like strategy/rpg games...

Anyway, I was hoping I could get some help...I have build a sorceress. Now she is an ice/lightning lvl 26 sorc called Arkania...However, what ice/lightning spells should I invest in in order to become a good Multplay sorc? I have to eventually face off with a lvl 93 barb...and I want to be prepared! Someone, please help by telling me which cold/lightning spells to put points into in order to become a good PK.

Thank you all! :p

Placebo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
If your going to face off with a barb then you shouldn't make a sorc. Odds may have it that the barb has high resitant to magic and it would render even your strongest attacks useless.

ominith

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
nova/shiver armor/energy orb/ little into ts and light mastery and get as much damage reduce and res as you can

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
welll i think that orb and 15 on cold masterie and nova with maxed lightning masterie works great(rest into TS)

X

XxAcid_BurnxX

frozen orb and cold masters 12-15 range nova ts and lightning masters 15-max

3mpty

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Sorc vs Barb

The sorc ive tried so far has

Thunder Storm
Nova

Lightning Mastery
Shiver Armor
Energy Shield

Stats:
84 str
25 dex
360 vit
100 energy

Pretty much hits hard with the right equipment and skill charms*

XanDeR

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
b4 y d2 disc broke...

well b4 my dog chewed my d2 disc to hell i had this PK sorc as follows

Shako v1.08 with a um rune (legit)

Guardian angel 1.09 with a um rune

Wizardspike ith a 15% max resis jewel in it

Lidless wall with a um if i remember

boots withaster run/walk

gloves with faster cast rate

ammy +2 all sorc skills preferably tals ammy but if thats 2 expensive any +2 will do

rings 2 sojs OR 2 raven frosts either way you wanna go

For skills i had

Max TS

Max LM

max orb

and most importantly tele

all your other skill point put them in to w/e you want
Well, first off heres strats on how to PK certain classes (ive been able to kill max resis barbs with this strat)

Barb: b4 u go out to duel pu on chilling armor and mana shield if u have them when u go out cast TS as soon as u do that tele around and when ever u get a free shot it orb him or if he has raven frosts just tele around and let TS handle him

Druid: by far the 2nd easiest class i could kill same with barb but he would probably die alot faster du to hm not havin natural resistance

Amazon: o god easy one TS usally does it

Necro: LOL EASIEST TO BEAT just orb him or if he has bone spirit tele around until he runs outta mana

Assassin: prett hard cause of dragon flight and traps ad cobra but do the samething you did with the barb and druid

Paladin: not too hard he'll probably try FOH or charge teleaway when u get a free shot ORB LIKE MAD

Sorceress: pretty hard if you find another good pker tele which yo would do for most of these and orb him/her when u get chance

WHEN DOING ALL OF THESE BE SURE TO HAVE TS ON AT ALL TIMES!

repso

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
barbs suck against sorcs i'll pk them all day regardless its the zons you have to watch out for