HELP steam is messed up.

OMGLOLWTFPWN

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I just downloaded steam from steampowered.com and there is something wrong ( see attachment). I tried the link of their site and the link to gamespot and both did this. If you can help i would appreciate it, thanks.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
have u tried it twice or just 0once id trie it twice or tree-five times and if it dont works ill download a new maybe something disturb your d/l

OMGLOLWTFPWN

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yeah i just downloaded it again and got the same thing, im going to do a virus check just in case it could be something like that.

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
I remember that used to happen to me. Problem could be one of two things that I remember: first, try completely uninstalling Steam (even delete its folder) and then reinstalling it again. You can move the SteamApps folder before you delete it so that you can move it back and won't have to download all of your games again. Second, I remember when this used to happen to me, my computer was HEAVILY affected by a virus called PE.PARITE. Before you uninstall Steam, check for this virus. This virus also crashes Steam with a sudden "Floating-point Exception" error. If you don't have the virus, just try and reinstall Steam as explained above. If you do have it, send me a PM.