Help; some1 has to noe

gormna

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I can't pick the norma USeast / west / asia / europe gateways ... i tried to DL D2Loader from mewgood and now my Gateways are broodwars.com // brutal clan servr / fsgs server.fsgs.net and cna't remmeber other one.... i've tried to DL a few GateWay selectors don't work... help! donn't noe if i'm dling wrong ones or if i'm am trying to fix it the wrong wya.

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well iknow uninstalling/reinstalling always fixes it.

but their are gateway selectors available on mewgoods website.

sorry i dont have more info for you. ive never had this happen to me or any of my friends.

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
other than reinstalling theirs only 2 other ways. one of which i REFUSE to go into detail cause you could **** up your comp doing it.

1. you can delete the gateway file from your registry and it will auto download it again when you try to log into bnet again

2. you can get a proggy that basically thats what it does it just doest it for you so you dont have to worry about ****ing shit up. i know mewgoods got one on its website. just look for it.

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by gormna
which file is gateway file?
do you ppl not listen. i told you i wouldnt go into detail. if i did and you deleted the wrong file and then your comp doesnt load windows anymore (which is very easily possible when your editing the registry when you have no clue what your doing) you would come back and bitch at me about it.

just look on mewgoods website for the proggy that does it for you. its on their somewhere. do not ask me which file it is again

gormna

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
sOrRy the only reason i asked is cuz i haven't found the file on MewGood.com looked at everything... perhapps link me or something to it. i'll keep lookin