Help me fix diablo

minny

6 years and going strong!
Reaction score
i installed diablo 2 exp
but when i go on my account after about 20 seconds the whole computer frezzes up and i have to restart my computer because it wont let me ctrl+alt+del this has happend to my other games as well and yes i have tried re-installing.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Give me your OS and your system specs then i can help you.

IF it is a blue screen of death, then it is probably a STOP error (eg. STOP 0xD1 is a internet error in which Windows XP cannot read long strands of codes and algorithms and it says) go to microsoft.com for that solution

If it is freezing and you are still in the game, then your graphics card is not taking in information properly, you can fix that by downloading latest drivers from wahtever (eg. ATI Catalyst 4.1 from www.ati.com if you have an ATI Radeon.

If you get an unhandled exception error, then you need to get that disk checked because it could be scratched.

If you get an error about entity problem, then run the game in DirectDraw mode

If you still get these errors after you fix them, simply get a M61A1
Gatling gun and blow your computer sky high
:shoot :wavey or simply replace old parts and fix them, but i prefer the blowing up part, its fun (don't ban me).

Well there is also the old solution where you can restart your computer and reinstall the game entirely will all dlls and mpqs installed properly.

Another thing you can try is the unpredictable power of Norton Systemworks and hope it ACTUALLY works and solves the configuration problems. Oh and turn off the Error Reporting if you have XP

Credits: Me and my friend (he is a spetsnaz) :shoot :wavey

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Your welcome , I guess this problem is now solved :D. Can someone close this thread?