Hello

tehownz0rmastire

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here and yeah I like Call of Duty and rock music. Yeah so I just wanted to introduce myself.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Watch your mouth, boy. We don't wan to pwn you with a warning. :p

Well, you can talk about Call of Duty in the PC Gaming Section. Post about your favorite rock bands in Chit-Chat. As a word of advise though to you, stay out of The Asylum. Welcome to BattleFoums! :)

Zerglite

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
teh ownz0r mastire

your name says so much about what i think of you... i wont even bother telling you

Welcome

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
Welcome to BF :) If you want people to like you, DO NOT associate yourself with Luna in any way, shape, or form, unless it's disagreeing with he/she/it (I'll use 'it' to be safe). It is pretty much a complete idiot about everything :D

Also, nice choice of music :) There's at least one music thread in Chit-Chat right now, you should check it out. Hope I see you around and you don't end up being "a fheggot gay" like Luna.

Magikarp

Reaction score
LuNa[eP] said:
Lmfao. Awesome find.

And welcome person that will probalby never post here again in his life and who will take up more space on the server that Cortalos pays money for which will eventually prevent him from buying a ring for his future boyfriend who works at Burger King.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
For all those people who somehow decided to start disliking each other, don't do it again.

That goes for LuNa[eP], Darkmatter and -Azrael666-.

To Darkmatter and -Azrael666-, your posting activity is beyond fathom, but do you honestly find the need to make a big deal out of LuNa[eP]?

The Asylum exists for a reason.

Oh..... Welcome to BattleForums, tehownz0rmastire.*

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
That's what I forgot to do!

tehownz0rmastire, feel free to come to the Asylum where you'll be made to feel right at home! :D Also, you should come to the SC forums, whether you play SC or not.. especially the UMS one. It is totally the best section here, where all the real action's at ;)

Zerglite

Reaction score
-Azrael666- said:
That's what I forgot to do!

tehownz0rmastire, feel free to come to the Asylum where you'll be made to feel right at home! :D Also, you should come to the SC forums, whether you play SC or not.. especially the UMS one. It is totally the best section here, where all the real action's at ;)
thats only because you mod that section. its one of the least posted in forums, so ignore him

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
Diatenshi said:
thats only because you mod that section.
As you can tell, Diatenshi is our resident genius :rolleyes

There really are cool parties in the SC Use Maps Settings forum, gil awarding contests, you know, all the best stuff. You should come. Ignore this peon to my right *is facing the left side of your monitor* :) I don't mod Asylum and I said to come there, because it's the second best forum outside of SCUMS :D

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
x42bn6 said:
For all those people who somehow decided to start disliking each other, don't do it again.
To Darkmatter and -Azrael666-, your posting activity is beyond fathom, but do you honestly find the need to make a big deal out of LuNa[eP]?
It's not that I don't like LuNa, it's that I was trying to look out for him by telling him it's not good to do that here. The flaming, that is. He could have edited his post and spared himself a couple warning points. Just looking out, you know. :)

Spambot#2 out.

PauseBreak

Reaction score
LOL
I love the sig, That's right...with a side of spaghettio's!!

I read that once, laughed.
Read it again, slower, really laughed!
LOL, thats like something you would see/hear on Family Guy

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Welcome (Insert new members name here) to Battleforums.com,

It's good to see such a (describing word here) new face around the forums. The fact that you type (like a moron, or like someone who's educated) shows that you are (a moron, or an intelligent person).

Have a plesant stay at Battleforums.com, and please check the (Names of games new member has listed as enjoyable) forums.

Regards,

Grieving Mendacity // SouLeSS

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Darkmatter said:
Watch your mouth, boy. We don't wan to pwn you with a warning. :p

Well, you can talk about Call of Duty in the PC Gaming Section. Post about your favorite rock bands in Chit-Chat. As a word of advise though to you, stay out of The Asylum. Welcome to BattleFoums! :)
Too late, he just was.

Whalecum to Battleforums