Hello, Regarding Diablo 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello, This is Chris from Blizzard Entertainment, I found this forum while browsing various websites with information concerning Diablo 3, First off I would like to say some of the old "rumors" about Diablo 3 are correct. It is possible to get Guild housing.

Alittle about the game..
You start out on earth at a camp where you are quickly rushed into battle with various new monsters that are invading town and also we will have three new character classes, Four different, fully populated towns along with new hunting grounds and old players will reconize the classic towns around the game, Along with Multiple new dungeons, caverns, and crypts in every town for players to explore. All-new quests, weapons, spells, armor, and non-player characters. Completely redone graphics system from the ground up, So when Diablo breaks threw the gates of Heaven you will fear his presence and fight together in a LARGE (hint) group to slay him.

Estimated system requirements

Recommended Single-Player PC System Requirements

* Intel Pentium® IV 1.5 GHz or AMD XP 1500+ MHz
* 1024 MB RAM
* 256 MB 3D graphics card.
* DirectX® 9.0c (included) and latest video drivers
* 6.0 GB available hard drive space
* 4x CD-ROM drive

Multiplayer PC System Requirements and Options

* Open Battle.net game Creators and TCP/IP game Hosts: 512MB RAM recommended (1GB RAM in games with over 20 players)
* 7.0 GB available hard drive space
* Broadband Internet connection
* Up to 40 Players over TCP/IP Network or Battle.net® (Requires low-latency Internet connection with support for 32-bit applications)

I hope everyone is looking forward to the game it has alot of work to be done but it will be done, Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah! :)

-Chris [Blizzard Entertainment]

Reaction score
Ever heard of IceRavenStudios? soething like that atleast... that was a lieing bitch I wouldn't be surprised if you are him...

And you wouldn't be allowed to release this info by contract... another reason why I doubt you are telling the truth

doublethatfliptrick said:
hmm..i think ur full of shit also, b/c bnet wouldnt allow u to release that info u dipshit try again :ufo
It's Blizzard North not Bnet ;)

Another reason why I beleive you are full of shit is because I would expect an employee making the game or working at Blizzard would say Blizzard North and not Blizzard Entertainment... lol it is so obvious to tell you are full of shit

Sniper_Gehrtz

Reaction score
It funny because u would even say osmething liek that nad u would no that all diablo are earth based and monsters never invade towns u retard

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
* 1024 MB RAM
* 64 MB 3D graphics card with Hardware Transform and Lighting, such as NVIDIA® GeForce™ FX 5700 class card or above
Har har, could be believable. Except for the fact that something like WoW requires 256/32 and H2 is 256/64 (ram/gcard respectivly.).

Sorry, but if it's going to requite 1024ram, it's going to require a 128 or above GFX card. And we're looking at something like 512. Are those even out yet?

Reaction score
My apologizes you will need atleast at 128 but recommend a 256mb graphic card, But you should be happy to know that it is indeed possible with 64 but you would have to play on the lowest graphic settings.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Yeah, even further causing this to become bullshit. You wouldn't just forget the system specs like that if you were going to advertise it...

Father_Chaos

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Chris[Blizzard] said:
Hello, This is Chris from Blizzard Entertainment, I found this forum while browsing various websites with information concerning Diablo 3, First off I would like to say some of the old "rumors" about Diablo 3 are correct. It is possible to get Guild housing.

Alittle about the game..
You start out on earth at a camp where you are quickly rushed into battle with various new monsters that are invading town and also we will have three new character classes, Four different, fully populated towns along with new hunting grounds and old players will reconize the classic towns around the game, Along with Multiple new dungeons, caverns, and crypts in every town for players to explore. All-new quests, weapons, spells, armor, and non-player characters. Completely redone graphics system from the ground up, So when Diablo breaks threw the gates of Heaven you will fear his presence and fight together in a LARGE (hint) group to slay him.

Estimated system requirements

Recommended Single-Player PC System Requirements

* Intel Pentium® IV 1.5 GHz or AMD XP 1500+ MHz
* 1024 MB RAM
* 256 MB 3D graphics card.
* DirectX® 9.0c (included) and latest video drivers
* 6.0 GB available hard drive space
* 4x CD-ROM drive

Multiplayer PC System Requirements and Options

* Open Battle.net game Creators and TCP/IP game Hosts: 512MB RAM recommended (1GB RAM in games with over 20 players)
* 7.0 GB available hard drive space
* Broadband Internet connection
* Up to 40 Players over TCP/IP Network or Battle.net® (Requires low-latency Internet connection with support for 32-bit applications)

I hope everyone is looking forward to the game it has alot of work to be done but it will be done, Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah! :)

Stfu already, dumbass.

Sniper_Gehrtz

Reaction score
U retardif it has 1 gb it would probally need atleast or mimum 256 and a recommend 1gb or 512

Reaction score
I can tell you guys will really love the game! Your hardcore fans and you have been waiting awhile, But don't worry we won't disapoint you because this will be the best Diablo yet! Feel free to give suggestions and I will pass them on to the development team, Thanks!

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
We all know that Blizzard employees know how to write and type in blue. Good try.

Oh, and they've also animated avatars!!1

Father_Chaos

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
And they try not to make those huge spelling mistakes :frustrate...

Dream_Walker

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Chris[Blizzard] said:
I can tell you guys will really love the game! Your hardcore fans and you have been waiting awhile, but don't worry we won't disappoint you because this will be the best Diablo yet! Feel free to give suggestions and I will pass them on to the development team, thanks!

Fixed errors.

Father_Chaos

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Dream_Walker said:
Chris[Blizzard] said:
I can tell you guys will really love the game! Your hardcore fans and you have been waiting awhile, but don't worry we won't disappoint you because this will be the best Diablo yet! Feel free to give suggestions and I will pass them on to the development team, thanks!

Fixed errors.
Also :
Chris[Blizzard] said:
[...]You are hardcore fans and you have been waiting awhile[...]
Ah, the wannabe scammers :rolleyes :nooob...

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Whats he scamming us of, other than time?

Father_Chaos

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
False dreams, and money too. Time is money ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.