Haxoring

Unregistered .

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Alright then. I'l be serious (for once). There should be a board just for the topic of hacking. Hacking ideas, help, where to get the latest, warning others about hacks with viruses, etc. Just a bored for Diablo II Hacking Discussion or something. Secondly! I think I should moderate it. And I want my own trailer.

Flaming_cows

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Unregistered
Alright then. I'l be serious (for once). There should be a board just for the topic of hacking. Hacking ideas, help, where to get the latest, warning others about hacks with viruses, etc. Just a bored for Diablo II Hacking Discussion or something. Secondly! I think I should moderate it. And I want my own trailer.
im going to be blunt
ur a tool
now what would impress me is if u knew the bin codes to inscribe "BIZZATCH" on an item...hell, id be surprised if u knew how to hex or if u even knew leech block...

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
hmmm

So... a forum intended for discussion on in-game hacking of items ect...... or, a security forum, to warn about sites tat have viruses? I dunno if we neccisarily need a forum for that. Perhaps for the character hacking and stuff... i'll think about it.

Unregistered .

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
First of all, Flamin', I never said I was a hax0r. I was just saying we need a hacking discussion board. Secondly, I can hex. I teached myself! I have made some pretty sweet items that I do occasionally hand out in games for free if I'm in a good mood. And people are usually very happy with my items. Secondly, I wouldn't be surprised if you were an AOL'er, what with your "u's" and "ur's". What would you know about hacking? Maybe if these boards opened up, you could learn a few or two, including grammar.

And Skuzzy, I didn't mean a seperate board for seperate hacking subjects. That would be too elaborate. It should just be one board that everyone checks out for the latest on Diablo hacks and hacking. I meant just one big board. Like one topic would be "Tips for making colored items" and the other would be "Watch out for the new 1337 hack it has a trojan" -- both on the same board.

Lastly, I didn't want the boards up because I can hack or anything, I just thought "Hey, this is Mewgood.com's forum. Where's the hackin' board?"

Thanks for taking it into consideration

Flaming_cows

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ah, well i never use AOL, i use MSN and the u thing is just an aquired habit, but i wouldnt be talking with ur 1337 and h4x0r, what type of grammer is that?
and just knowing how to hex is one thing, knowing the item structure and being able to bin edit is another, also, no one here has claimed to know leech block, although i have mentioned it many times
i know more about hacking than u could imagine

oh, and to reply to ur next post, anytime, any place, my acc is DarkWulf_

Unregistered .

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hey, great. Thanks alot Skuzzy. 'Preciate it. And for something COMPLETELY OFF TOP (hint hint, yes, we do need an off-topic board, too) anyone see signs yet? I've seen it twice. It's an M. Night Shyamalan film so you have to see it atleast twice, to completely grasp it.