Having Problems With BF

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Hi all, this is VVdavidvv...i had to create a new account cause im having problems...i know this probably isnt the right place to say this so itll probably be moved soon...but still...i figured u ppl know me better in this place then others...so u might respond better...well the problem is....when i go to sign in...i put in my ac/pass and click the loggin button...it says "thank you for logging in vvdavidvv...if you dont wnat to wait any longer then click here" well then it auto directs me back to the same loggin screen...and im not logged in...ive tried and tried and tried...ive changed my pass...i dunnow hat the problem is...i cant sign in...i emailed the the uhm...person...eh...support@battleforums.com like it said...but every time i just get a messege saying its got a permanent fatal error...is this just my computer causeing problems or not? is there a way to fix it? is it got to do w/ the hacking recently? (ok now it has to do w/ hacking :p) If anyone could help me id be very greatful

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
I Would Like To Help You But...I Stay Logged In So I Dont Have To Re-Login....I Dunoo If I Would Get This Problem..

LordCaeser

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hmmm

Do you have cookies enables ?
(you have to have them enables in your browser even if you dont stay in here - it still uses session cookies)

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
laserjim...
did you even read what i said you moron? dont go yellin at me about BF's not working...CAUSE THATS NOT WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT YOU MORON!!!...god dumb ppl piss me off
>.<

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
as for the rest of you...thanks for helpin w/ my lil problem...i think my family diasbled cookies...so ima work on that :)

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
Well all you have to do to enable your cookies is edit your profile.

chrisuk

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.infospot.com
Yes cookies are required to use BF. Its the only way it can keep track of who is who.

Once you are logged on BF will set a cookie thus the board will be able to remember who you are until the cookie is removed.

You can still view BF without cookies but won't really be able to participate.

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
Speaking of cookies. Do you ever wonder why they are called cookies?

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
You eat them what else lmao

But I had to start a new account for some strange reason even though i post very often. :eek:

Teddy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
chocolate chip cookies are good, i dont know about internet ones...

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
Now I know how insane this place is. I asked about the name for cookies and the answer is how good it taste. It's almost right. Keep trying guys. You might hit the the right answer in my birthday.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Its called "Having fun in the forums" bro. Like that thread back when my original account was active, you know the one where we rated people above the top one. Lol i still remember giving u a big fat 2,000,230