Haven't been very active...

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Sorry I'm not online half as much as lately guys. I recently took up administering http://starghost.com, which SkuZZy originally created (SkuZZy is the webmaster of this site). Anyway we can also have this forum password protected if you don't want others visiting here.

I also took UED off our allies list. I've been told that they have server problems, but I don't know of many webmasters that don't backup their websites before uploading them... so there's no reason why they haven't setup another server yet.

Anyway, once StarGhost.com launches October 15th, I'll be geared up for the clan tournament coming up on the 19th at 6pm Eastern / 7pm Central Standard Time. People who show up early, may be able to play in some preliminary matches to help you get aquainted with the map I plan on making/using. I'm not sure yet if I'll be able to make a decent map yet :(

NeonGreen

Member!
Reaction score
Website
ued.clanpages.com
Me too

hey i know im not in dos but for those of you that i am tight with sorry i havnt bean on alote i found out i can have a promised spot in jump school if i leave in jan witch means i have mega training to do before then... pluse im gf less now so i have a social life again *claps for himself*